+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Guys, Thank you so much for your help and support! i couldnt have coped with this and probably gone insane without your help! I am happy to inform you that i have received my PPR after all the wait!. For some reason it wasnt opening so i tried a different browser. Thank you especially to Cansha, Phanneshwar, Malobs, Adeife23 and all other members who have taken the pains to share their knowledge even in hard times. I will absolutely be here to provide support and whatever little information i have to the group.
Wow super news. Good start to the week. Enjoy buddy! Hope more and more people get their PPR in this week .

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
Hey @Adeife23 how's it going?
Hey Tobs,
Just seeing this. How are you doing? Its going okay but nothing yet from Montreal. At this rate, they are still dealing with July 2nd and 3rd week. AOR is July 24th. So looking more like February. I was told by the call center agent not to call before February 25th. So lets see how the weeks before then go.

Thanks for checking. I really appreciate it

Reactions: tobs

HFL2018

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Guys, Thank you so much for your help and support! i couldnt have coped with this and probably gone insane without your help! I am happy to inform you that i have received my PPR after all the wait!. For some reason it wasnt opening so i tried a different browser. Thank you especially to Cansha, Phanneshwar, Malobs, Adeife23 and all other members who have taken the pains to share their knowledge even in hard times. I will absolutely be here to provide support and whatever little information i have to the group.
Congrats! What an awesome start to the week......

Axwell

Star Member
Aug 11, 2013
What a fantastic news ! @maverick1982 congratulations and for once happy monday makes sense ! looks more like 197 days trendline based off of your AOR. wish you the the best for future endeavors.

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
What a fantastic news ! @maverick1982 congratulations and for once happy monday makes sense ! looks more like 197 days trendline based off of your AOR. wish you the the best for future endeavors.
Thank you! You are not far off, i know wait can be excruciating but it will pay off. They should start working on your file in couple of weeks for sure!

Reactions: Axwell

Axwell

Star Member
Aug 11, 2013
Yeah i was asking becasue i was curious to know your AOR so that way we can keep a track or sequential track of the dates they are processing at montreal. for now it looks like July 16th and 18th are being processed this week and next week.
we should be able to see some movement in the order of
AOR's @maverick1982 followed by @sam.m followed by @Adeife23 followed by @M_A followed and lastly myself.
So now since Maverick1982 received his PPR,
The updated list would be in the sequence of @robertobolano >
@Amg_man > @sam.m > @Adeife23 > @M_A > myself
that we need to keep an eye on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amg_man and M_A

Axwell

Star Member
Aug 11, 2013
Thank you! You are not far off, i know wait can be excruciating but it will pay off. They should start working on your file in couple of weeks for sure!
thanks for the words man ! If i may ask when till when is your medical tests valid ?
and on friday you had posted saying you called them and they said BG had started and monday you received PPR, so basically your BG just took a day both security and criminality. that is something to note i think.

sam.m

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Congrats @maverick1982. They started with July 16th, a date worth to remember. I noticed cic has started with background verification of all July 16th. @Axwell hope so everybody receives the news soon. I read in June thread, that many in June and July are pending. I don't know whats with June and July. Hopefully, they are onto it now :)