+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

phaneeswar130

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Visa Office......
Montreal
Just logged in and noticed a change in my status. It says
"Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Before today it was in IP1 . Fingers Crossed , Heart Racing !!! :)
Nice, PPR on the way!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Just logged in and noticed a change in my status. It says
"Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Before today it was in IP1 . Fingers Crossed , Heart Racing !!! :)
Wow ... two IP2s in one day ... this is definitely new for Montreal. They have not done IP2 before this. Wish you and @annevn8 PPR by this evening.

Reactions: annevn8

AprAOR08

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
Wow ... two IP2s in one day ... this is definitely new for Montreal. They have not done IP2 before this. Wish you and @annevn8 PPR by this evening.
It still says "Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."
I guess that how it works with Montreal generally . Right ?

Reactions: annevn8

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
It still says "Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."
I guess that how it works with Montreal generally . Right ?
No that is same for every VO. It will show reviewing till the time they give you COPR. So that is okay.

hammam

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Hi,

Today, I received another PPR request under my wife name asking to send the passports to Canada. While the previous request was under my name and asked to send our passports to Egypt visa office. We've moved from USA to Egypt and I notified them with my address change.

What should I do?

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
Hi,

Today, I received another PPR request under my wife name asking to send the passports to Canada. While the previous request was under my name and asked to send our passports to Egypt visa office. We've moved from USA to Egypt and I notified them with my address change.

What should I do?
Maybe the VO assumed you are just the only one that moved to Egypt while your wife is still in the US. Hence, she was asked to send her Passport to Canada. Unless you want to send your wife's passport directly to Canada, I will advise you to send a CSE and explain that your wife is also in Egypt.

Congrats!!!

Reactions: hammam