+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Office vs Quebec City Office

DRRD

Feb 8, 2018
I don't see any updates on the Montreal Office oath ceremonies and I noticed the website just added QC city as a new place for ceremonies in QC.

Anyone living in Montreal has received an oath invitation to go to QC City?

DRRD

Feb 8, 2018
There is no oath ceremonies in Montreal after April 12th and they added many in QC city after this date. QC city wasn't in the list before.

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
Ceremonies in Qc are planned for 3 days straight as usual, and are meant for citizenship applicants in La Malbaie or Rivière-Du-Loup, not montrealers.
There's at least one other ceremory in Montreal in april, in NDG... And they can add others as IRCC secures the locations.

Hope you hear some good news soon !

Qcludovic

Jun 10, 2017
Yeah Quebec s so big there r people live nearby rivière du loup Gaspésie matane maybe they will be in Rimouski .. my feeling they gathered all applicants which is enough to have a ceremony.. that’s why not so much update... my place s 2 hrs and half in Quebec City but 4 hrs and half in Montreal .. I cannot go Montreal just to have test and ceremony I have work and a baby..

DRRD

Feb 8, 2018
Yeah Quebec s so big there r people live nearby rivière du loup Gaspésie matane maybe they will be in Rimouski .. my feeling they gathered all applicants which is enough to have a ceremony.. that’s why not so much update... my place s 2 hrs and half in Quebec City but 4 hrs and half in Montreal .. I cannot go Montreal just to have test and ceremony I have work and a baby..
Interesting. Which office is processing your app then?

Qcludovic

Jun 10, 2017
I don’t know if Montreal Quebec Rimouski ... but as of now waitin for an exam.. June app’icant ... we gave them information that we will be out for vacation and they called on the telephone to confirm it and they said I will have a news if I come back in Canada but as of now nothin but I’m still on processing time.. maybe in July I calll them if no news.. merci

DRRD

Feb 8, 2018
I don’t know if Montreal Quebec Rimouski ... but as of now waitin for an exam.. June app’icant ... we gave them information that we will be out for vacation and they called on the telephone to confirm it and they said I will have a news if I come back in Canada but as of now nothin but I’m still on processing time.. maybe in July I calll them if no news.. merci
Thanks.