+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Office’s timeline on ECOPR(cec only)

Dutchie1

Jul 18, 2023
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello all, just wanted to let you know I received my ECOPR today

P1 13 sept
P2 18 Sept
ECopr 7 Nov
PR card waiting
congrats! what is your copr expiry date??

maple_steve

Oct 10, 2023
This doesn't make any sense. My COPR expiry date is earlier than yours and so was my Portal 2 email.

The theory on this forum is they are working in order of COPR expiry date but that is clearly not the case.

Reactions: Mayhum

banana_brit

Oct 30, 2023
Hello all, just wanted to let you know I received my ECOPR today

P1 13 sept
P2 18 Sept
ECopr 7 Nov
PR card waiting
My P1 and P2 dates are the same as yours. Here's hoping mine comes soon then. Good to know at least some eCOPRs are coming out of Montreal. Congrats on your PR!

Gikaraji

Jul 7, 2019
Monday at 8:38 AM
Hi brilliant minds,

Please I want to know if anyone has had similar ssituations mine and how they dealt with it/ your advise.

I started my pr application from outside of Canada but entered on the 6th of October 2023 with work permit. On the 12th of October, PR was approved and portal 1 email received from Ircc (VO is Montreal). I replied to the email same day and uptil today, 20 November 2023, no login details. I have cslled twice and they keep saying be patient. Meanwhile spouse (outland) and kids have received immigration visa and COPR. I have since booked their flight for December.

does anyone know if not receiving the login details will affect their entering since they already have visa and COPR?

IS THERE ANYONE ELSE THAT HAS HAD TO WAIT FOR THIS LONG FOR PR LOGIN DETAILS FROM THE MONTREAL VO.

gammeller

Nov 23, 2023
My P1 and P2 dates are the same as yours. Here's hoping mine comes soon then. Good to know at least some eCOPRs are coming out of Montreal. Congrats on your PR!
Did you end up getting your eCOPR already? I also have similar P1 and P2 dates, but nothing yet... 74 days of wait already :(