+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Office’s timeline on ECOPR(cec only)

konata1221

Jul 21, 2022
vancouver
Hi CEC candidates, for those who have submitted Portal 2 to the Montreal Office, how many days did it take from P2 to EcoPR?

I have been hearing that Montreal Office is very slow on issuing EcoPR for CEC candidates. (But it seems they are way faster on issuing EcoPR for PNP candidates

I have submitted my P2 on Sep 26th. My work permit is gonna expire in around a month and I hope not to extenit (try to save money).

Thanks!

Reactions: maple_steve

young244812

Oct 9, 2023
I received P2 at 8.9 and received eCoPR at 8.14, but I wait almost 1 month between P1 and P2, and 2 months still not get PR card.

konata1221

Jul 21, 2022
vancouver
I received P2 at 8.9 and received eCoPR at 8.14, but I wait almost 1 month between P1 and P2, and 2 months still not get PR card.
Thank you for your answer! I have heard about the slowness of Montreal Office… I have seen many cases like this now: faster time between P1 and P2 (a few days, sometimes one day), but longer waiting time between P2 and EcoPR (a month and longer). My work permit is gonna expire in November…. So I hope I can get my EcoPR very soon. (My P2: Sep 27th)

nipa21

Aug 31, 2023
Hi CEC candidates, for those who have submitted Portal 2 to the Montreal Office, how many days did it take from P2 to EcoPR?

I have been hearing that Montreal Office is very slow on issuing EcoPR for CEC candidates. (But it seems they are way faster on issuing EcoPR for PNP candidates

I have submitted my P2 on Sep 26th. My work permit is gonna expire in around a month and I hope not to extenit (try to save money).

Thanks!
I have submitted portal 2 on 18 September . No eCopr. VO Montreal

maple_steve

Oct 10, 2023
PR Portal 1 --> August 25th
PR Portal 2 --> September 6th

No ECoPR. My IEC visa expires October 12th.

Contacted MP --> October 6th.

All I need them to do is approve my declaration that I am in Canada so I can get the ECOPR. How hard can that be? There is nothing for them to review. I don't care if there is a delay for the physical PR card. I don't need the PR card. My employer needs an updated SIN though.

konata1221

Jul 21, 2022
vancouver

All I need them to do is approve my declaration that I am in Canada so I can get the ECOPR. How hard can that be? There is nothing for them to review. I don't care if there is a delay for the physical PR card. I don't need the PR card. My employer needs an updated SIN though.
I feel you there. Mine expires next Month. My online friend called IRCC agent last week, the agent told her that the Montreal office is slower! The agent cannot do anything about it. Sigh.

maple_steve

Oct 10, 2023
It is so frustrating. I think my partner and I will have to spend ~$500 on a BOWP and a SOWP.

This just creates even more work for them to do and holds up more people. It doesn't make any sense.

nipa21

Aug 31, 2023

Same here bro . Soo frustrating

makaloo

Oct 20, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
In the same boat. Portal 2 completed on September 16th and waiting since then. VO is Montreal.