+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal October no test applicants

hrmehran

Oct 8, 2018
Hi there,
I am staring this thread to share our experiences with IRCC after 12 months and no test. Please, if you are in Montreal and have the same issue or managed to resolve it recently, share you experience. My experience was after 12 months I called Call Center and they sent a message or some kind of notification to Local Office. They offered me no guarantees other than they MIGHT take to the next step. I just called yesterday so I need to give it a couple of weeks to see what happens next, if anything happens lol.
Hi , I have the same issue . I called the Call Center last Friday, but I didn’t get any clear answer, they just told me that We should wait .

khazan

Jun 28, 2018
Hi there,
I am staring this thread to share our experiences with IRCC after 12 months and no test. Please, if you are in Montreal and have the same issue or managed to resolve it recently, share you experience. My experience was after 12 months I called Call Center and they sent a message or some kind of notification to Local Office. They offered me no guarantees other than they MIGHT take to the next step. I just called yesterday so I need to give it a couple of weeks to see what happens next, if anything happens lol.
I applied in oct. last year too and am still waiting for the test invite. When I called them, they said my background check is not done yet. so I will get in touch again with them in Nov. when the 12 month will be over. Hopefully, they will do something then. :( it is very frustrating...

Littup

Star Member
Sep 14, 2018
I applied in oct. last year too and am still waiting for the test invite. When I called them, they said my background check is not done yet. so I will get in touch again with them in Nov. when the 12 month will be over. Hopefully, they will do something then. :( it is very frustrating...
What is your local office?