+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal October no test applicants

Littup

Star Member
Sep 14, 2018
Hi there,
I am staring this thread to share our experiences with IRCC after 12 months and no test. Please, if you are in Montreal and have the same issue or managed to resolve it recently, share you experience. My experience was after 12 months I called Call Center and they sent a message or some kind of notification to Local Office. They offered me no guarantees other than they MIGHT take to the next step. I just called yesterday so I need to give it a couple of weeks to see what happens next, if anything happens lol.

Reactions: khazan

capermanet

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Hi there,
I am staring this thread to share our experiences with IRCC after 12 months and no test. Please, if you are in Montreal and have the same issue or managed to resolve it recently, share you experience. My experience was after 12 months I called Call Center and they sent a message or some kind of notification to Local Office. They offered me no guarantees other than they MIGHT take to the next step. I just called yesterday so I need to give it a couple of weeks to see what happens next, if anything happens lol.
Is your decision made? If yes, when was your decision made?

nourdine2014

Oct 20, 2018
they start my processing 11 april i caled them yesterday they told me evrything is done local office will contact you for last step i dont understand what they mean last step need answer please

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
they start my processing 11 april i caled them yesterday they told me evrything is done local office will contact you for last step i dont understand what they mean last step need answer please
The “last step” is probably a few more months of waiting ....

nourdine2014

Oct 20, 2018
no but they told me verfication finsh and they will contact you local office for last step but they dont teeling me when but he told me not long time