+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal inland landing (walk-in)

chocococo

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
I
Inland or outland ?
Inland!

I do not understand how they treat files.... Some were just told to show up, other received an appointment in the week along with their DM letter, some get their DM after us and yet get an appointment before us. All for inland spousal sponsorship, all in the Montreal office.

Newlife15

Feb 6, 2019
I

Inland!

I do not understand how they treat files.... Some were just told to show up, other received an appointment in the week along with their DM letter, some get their DM after us and yet get an appointment before us. All for inland spousal sponsorship, all in the Montreal office.
Well I am a protected person application and a legacy applicant which means my file along with another 5000 applicants was on the back burner since 2012 and finally when some got a positive decision , still have to go through the almost 2 year process.
And finally when I am through I have to wait 8 weeks...it frustrating :(

Newlife15

Feb 6, 2019
I

Inland!

Any thing on your end. It seems they will do the copr over the phone . I haven't received anything as yet .

Newlife15

Feb 6, 2019
I

Inland!

Any news for copr...I am still waiting.