5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
Anyone in the same boat ?

Reactions: initial

Vivallo

Feb 17, 2018
I have friends in the same boat as you.
They are family, the one got DM the next day, the other is still IP since mid Feb.

vancouverbc2013

Sep 20, 2013
hi bro I was thinking about you couple days ago , u still did not get the DM ,, I wish u get the DM and the oath invitation together soon
Thank you so much sir!!! Very nice of you! Waiting waiting and waiting. I m
Sure they think I was making up a life in Vancouver... oh well... soon or later. One way or another they gana réalise it’s a waste of time..
How’s your file? All done with this none sense?

capermanet

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Thank you so much sir!!! Very nice of you! Waiting waiting and waiting. I m
Sure they think I was making up a life in Vancouver... oh well... soon or later. One way or another they gana réalise it’s a waste of time..
How’s your file? All done with this none sense?
Is very frustrating whats happing with Montreal Office, my application got stuck and I don't understand why, I call them couple of time they are telling me everything looks very good (back check) what I belive Is bullsh@@ I havent travel out of Montreal 10 years now, I have no criminal record, idont understand what the fuc$ is delaying my application.
By the way, my application and yours were send in same time, we have same office (Montreal) I got ECAS 7 Jan, you got it 9 Jan, but you were lucky at least to finish your exam, me not even close, very disappointed

Reactions: vancouverbc2013

Jass.5k

Apr 7, 2018
Is very frustrating whats happing with Montreal Office, my application got stuck and I don't understand why, I call them couple of time they are telling me everything looks very good (back check) what I belive Is bullsh@@ I havent travel out of Montreal 10 years now, I have no criminal record, idont understand what the fuc$ is delaying my application.
By the way, my application and yours were send in same time, we have same office (Montreal) I got ECAS 7 Jan, you got it 9 Jan, but you were lucky at least to finish your exam, me not even close, very disappointed
I believe that the same officer who have control over both of your applications including my son application and 2 of my friends

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
I feel you my friend ,, and I understand your frustration ,, not fair

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
Small update - GCMS notes:

Knowledge: Passed
Residence: Passed
Language: Passed
Security: (Blank)
Prohibition: Not started
Criminality: Passed

Reactions: initial

Jass.5k

Apr 7, 2018
Small update - GCMS notes:

Knowledge: Passed
Residence: Passed
Language: Passed
Security: (Blank)
Prohibition: Not started
Criminality: Passed
clearance still ongoing and it sound very long time !!you never know maybe prohibition already passed since GCMS order was a month ago ..
friend of mine has the same GCMS details as yours