+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montréal Applicants Oct. 2017 after C6

hrmehran

Oct 8, 2018
Hi everyone ,
I sent our applications in November 2017 , and we are In Process since Feb 2018 .
Our status hasn't been changed since then and we are still waiting for the test Invite , does anybody have the
same issue ?
Thanks

Reactions: khazan

egghead

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Ok . Good news. Oath letter recieved today. Date 1 nov @9.

Do they start at 9 sharp or can i get there at 9:15 ?
The documents that they send tell you to arrive 15 minutes BEFORE the time, that would be 8:45 in your case. I would not arrive later than that if I were you.

Reactions: initial

egghead

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Just wondering because here http://www.cic.gc.ca/citcer/search-recherche-eng.aspx they say it is at 10:00.

And is there always a parking site around the plaza.?
Hmm...I see. My papers say to arrive at 1:30 and the cermony on the website says 2:15. I went to a ceremony in March and it took a while for them to verify everyones document so you might be okay. When I took my test at the same place last month there was parking available at several lots just a few minutes walk away.

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
The ceremony starts ~1h after the arrival time.
They need the time to check the IDs, take the PR cards, seat everyone...

capermanet

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Anyone is waiting for ceremony to be schedule after decision made here in Montreal?. I was wondering, how long is going to take them to schedule me.
Immigration officer in interview told 2 weeks to 3 months but...

chaitanyaprsd1

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone is waiting for ceremony to be schedule after decision made here in Montreal?. I was wondering, how long is going to take them to schedule me.
Immigration officer in interview told 2 weeks to 3 months but...
It’s been a week since DM and waiting for the Oath invite. There were no scheduled ceremonies in MTL post Nov 1st as of now. Any update in your case?