+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montréal Applicants Oct. 2017 after C6

khazan

Jun 28, 2018
I've done my test on Feb 26th, and not even DM so far, still in process, anyone similar to me?
Ye, my sister in law has the same status as you and when we called CIC, they said it is normal and it takes one year for it to complete (she applied in Sep 2017, so they have Sept. to finish it).

Reactions: vancouverbc2013

khazan

Jun 28, 2018
either he didn't express himself right or your friend heard it wrong. He must have said/meant twice a month
twice a month might be more accurate as I just saw two ceremonies scheduled (aug. 02 and 14 and they have them two different times per these days 10am and 2pm). So this means more people are becoming citizen and the backlog is clearing out.

khazan

Jun 28, 2018
Hello,

I've got my fingerprints requested

I did it today with this company, but they said they won't send it directly to the Citizenship immigration Canada.

XL-ID Solutions Inc.

Have anyone used this company before?
No but I did with another company in Montreal and they said it will be sent directly to CIC. They sent it to RCMP with the click of a button (they said they have a secure direct connection with RCMP)

Bero333

Mar 22, 2018
good news..

I'm from people who the agent asked us to bring some papers like RQ for me and RAMQ from my wife at the interview. in 21 of March 2018
we submit all document required from us in 16 April and the RAMQ at 6 of may
.....thanks god now our stat in ECas change to DM...

so we are happy..espicially some people told us that our applications will take more than 12 month...
so don't worry guys..any body get RQ or RAMQ...will get DM soon.
best of luck for all

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
good news..

I'm from people who the agent asked us to bring some papers like RQ for me and RAMQ from my wife at the interview. in 21 of March 2018

so we are happy..espicially some people told us that our applications will take more than 12 month...
best of luck for all
I am a bit lost ... RAMQ is an RQ ? all i can imagine is the health medical card lol

Reactions: lonleyplanet1995

khazan

Jun 28, 2018
good news..

best of luck for all

So after you did your test you had your interview (same day) or you were asked for the interview on a separate day?