Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
So everything is set up properly for the 7 ceremonies of the 1st of July. All venues booked, judges assigned and confirmed all thats missing now is a very small detail: the oath takers
i saw one persone on another forum got invited yesterday for the 1st of july ... so invitations are coming out but we are not among the lucky ones

Digimtl87

Jun 9, 2018
i saw one persone on another forum got invited yesterday for the 1st of july ... so invitations are coming out but we are not among the lucky ones
Those are good news. Somebody got invited Monday. The other person got invited yesterday.
There is still a chance for more invitations to come out tomorrow too.

LNZ

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
Yeah It really looks like not too many people participate in the forum. if you think about it there’s around 1500 people taking the oath on July 1 and nothing much going on here. Also remember there’s a ceremony on the 21st?! We didn’t hear about this one either.

lonleyplanet1995

Jan 13, 2018
Yeah It really looks like not too many people participate in the forum. if you think about it there’s around 1500 people taking the oath on July 1 and nothing much going on here. Also remember there’s a ceremony on the 21st?! We didn’t hear about this one either.
mostly French speakers lives East of Montreal who dosent know any English

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
Am also looking at the French forum and it’s th same. As @imm_leb_01 said there’s only one so far
Invitations are sent around 5-5:40 ... let's see maybe today.

One thing for sure is if we are for the july 1st oath we should be invited by monday

lonleyplanet1995

Jan 13, 2018
Invitations are sent around 5-5:40 ... let's see maybe today.

One thing for sure is if we are for the july 1st oath we should be invited by monday
guys can someone please share or help me on this , is anyone recived their ATIP notes and it shows prohibitions not started or it's only me who left without finalizing my prohibitions section , my FP received on March 15th . please share

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
guys can someone please share or help me on this , is anyone recived their ATIP notes and it shows prohibitions not started or it's only me who left without finalizing my prohibitions section , my FP received on March 15th . please share
prohibition is nothing, once all the checks passed it goes automatically from Not started to passed.
Since your security is still in process the prohibitions will stay "not started"

Redfield

Mar 9, 2017
Update to my whole story for those who were curious :p I took the Oath on the 7th and flew to the USA that same night, couldn’t postpone the travel because I had to attend E3. So it appears that Canadians can request emergency passports at the Consulate so I did that, requested my passport in LA on Monday and got it today just in time for my flight tonight. They issue a temporary passport that is gorgeous but that we cannot keep unfortunately. I’ll have to go exchange this passport for the real one when I’m back in Montréal :D

Happy ending to a 9 year long journey, genuinely good luck to everyone, the light at the end of the tunnel is very close !

lonleyplanet1995

Jan 13, 2018
prohibition is nothing, once all the checks passed it goes automatically from Not started to passed.
Since your security is still in process the prohibitions will stay "not started"
I have everything passed on my ATIP except prohibition I'm stuck in there .
Language passed
knowledge passed
residents passed
creminality passed
prohibition not started !

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
I have everything passed on my ATIP except prohibition I'm stuck in there .
Language passed
knowledge passed
residents passed
creminality passed
prohibition not started !
yes but your security is not passed

uncomfortable

May 11, 2017
Update to my whole story for those who were curious :p I took the Oath on the 7th and flew to the USA that same night, couldn’t postpone the travel because I had to attend E3. So it appears that Canadians can request emergency passports at the Consulate so I did that, requested my passport in LA on Monday and got it today just in time for my flight tonight. They issue a temporary passport that is gorgeous but that we cannot keep unfortunately. I’ll have to go exchange this passport for the real one when I’m back in Montréal :D
Thank you for your report - Does it mean that you could get an emergency passport in 2 days? Can you provide some more info on the procedure and costs involved? Did you go through the process in person or by mail/phone/email?

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017

Happy ending to a 9 year long journey, genuinely good luck to everyone, the light at the end of the tunnel is very close !
Lucky you!
You went to the E3? I'm jealous ;)

Reactions: vancouverbc2013