Montréal Applicants Oct. 2017 after C6

Clyde-2014

May 16, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Montréal
I'm in the same boat, I just sent them an email to notify them I cannot attend and I need to reschedule. I guess I'm on for another two months
Had a very long talk with both Expedia and Air Canada, and judged the time wasted for waiting another few months of uncertainty.....

Changed flight and coming back a day ahead. Just lucky that Air Canada has many flights coming back from Europe.

I'm so tire with this s**t. But good thing I know after 7th of June, I don't have to worry it anymore until I die.

Since you already notify IRCC, I'll said wait until they reply you and see what is the best for you.

Good luck!

Clyde-2014

May 16, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Montréal
For those who already had their ceremonies in Montreal, are they picky about the number of guests? They're asking to keep the number of guests at 2 but I might have 3. My ceremony will take place at La Plaza 420 Rue Sherbrooke Ouest.
La Plaza is a very small place. I was there to attend my friend oath ceremony last year. Lots of family members ended up just standing on the back.

Redfield

Mar 9, 2017
Had a very long talk with both Expedia and Air Canada, and judged the time wasted for waiting another few months of uncertainty.....

Changed flight and coming back a day ahead. Just lucky that Air Canada has many flights coming back from Europe.

I'm so tire with this s**t. But good thing I know after 7th of June, I don't have to worry it anymore until I die.

Since you already notify IRCC, I'll said wait until they reply you and see what is the best for you.

Good luck!
I decided I wasn’t going to reschedule it, I posted my plan above, that’s my only option. I have called them and they said just send us another email to let us know you’re attending cause anyway they don’t reschedule you until after you didn’t show up

Clyde-2014

May 16, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Montréal
I decided I wasn’t going to reschedule it, I posted my plan above, that’s my only option. I have called them and they said just send us another email to let us know you’re attending cause anyway they don’t reschedule you until after you didn’t show up
I see....

Alibou

Nov 18, 2016
Okay I just spent the last 3 hours thinking about how I would be able to not postpone my ceremony. So the game plan is to attend the ceremony on the 7th, take my citizenship certificate, fly to LA the 7th at night. Spend the week there for my work and then take another plane from LA to Plattsburgh and cross the border by car with my citizenship certificate. Do you guys think it is nuts ?
I actually face the same issue as you :)
I was basically
Okay I just spent the last 3 hours thinking about how I would be able to not postpone my ceremony. So the game plan is to attend the ceremony on the 7th, take my citizenship certificate, fly to LA the 7th at night. Spend the week there for my work and then take another plane from LA to Plattsburgh and cross the border by car with my citizenship certificate. Do you guys think it is nuts ?

I actually had the same issue. Forgot my PR card and made my research on the immigration Canada website. You will see that you’re allowed to pass the US/CA border with your driving license only by car (rented/your own car). You can’t take a bus train plane or through cars-sharing because then you need to show your PR card.

jad_montreal

Aug 29, 2014
Montreal, QC
Visa Office......
Sidney, NS
App. Filed.......
July 02, 2014 App. Received..: July 07, 2014
AOR Received.
September 18, 2014
Med's Request
September 18, 2014
Med's Done....
September 22, 2014 Med's Received: October 16, 2014 In Process.......: May 26, 2015 Decision Made..: May 30, 2015
Passport Req..
July 03, 2015 (sent July 04, received July 07)
VISA ISSUED...
July 08, 2015 (received pp back: July 15)
LANDED..........
July 18, 2015

jad_montreal

Aug 29, 2014
Montreal, QC
Visa Office......
Sidney, NS
App. Filed.......
July 02, 2014 App. Received..: July 07, 2014
AOR Received.
September 18, 2014
Med's Request
September 18, 2014
Med's Done....
September 22, 2014 Med's Received: October 16, 2014 In Process.......: May 26, 2015 Decision Made..: May 30, 2015
Passport Req..
July 03, 2015 (sent July 04, received July 07)
VISA ISSUED...
July 08, 2015 (received pp back: July 15)
LANDED..........
July 18, 2015
La Plaza is a very small place. I was there to attend my friend oath ceremony last year. Lots of family members ended up just standing on the back.
Thanks for the reply. I tell my extra guest and it's up to him to decide whether he wants to come or not.