Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
hey guys sorry for my silence; here is my update and answer to an email i got a few weeks back

hubby got decision made on March 16 (exactly one month after the test) :D
i was hoping april is our month but it seems not - no oath invitation yet :confused: why people with DM later than us already had the oath invitation is mind blowing :mad:

also i have a friend who had her test in feb, got DM a few days after but her husband is still IP; it could happen for couples

a few questions: does the oath invitation come by email or mail? if email, same email address as before?
is the e-cas updated before or after the email/mail?

good luck for all! :) hang in there!

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
hey guys sorry for my silence; here is my update and answer to an email i got a few weeks back

hubby got decision made on March 16 (exactly one month after the test) :D
i was hoping april is our month but it seems not - no oath invitation yet :confused: why people with DM later than us already had the oath invitation is mind blowing :mad:

also i have a friend who had her test in feb, got DM a few days after but her husband is still IP; it could happen for couples

a few questions: does the oath invitation come by email or mail? if email, same email address as before?
is the e-cas updated before or after the email/mail?

good luck for all! :) hang in there!
In Montreal, by email, the same address used for the test invitation.
And the ecas update, in theory, should show up the day after you receive that email :)

DRRD

Feb 8, 2018
finally finally the oath invitation was sent by email yesterday in order to attend the oath session on 04/25/2018 ,, however on E-case when I open it today it is showing as if they sent me this invitation on 04/10/2018 ,, so I was updated one day late ,, I don't know why ,, but anyway I am so close to get done with this ,, so happy that I will never do anything with IRCC anymore in my life
I have a friend who called on April 11th and was told that his oath invitation letter was in progress but not finished so they couldn't give him much details. He wanted to triple check and he called IRCC two more times the same day and they all confirmed the info. He got the email same day you guys did and his ecas also says that the correspondence was sent on the 10th.

Because I have a few friends involved in immigration/citizenship processes and we all know about IT and programming and how systems work coupled with what the agents told him, we believe that all these letters started to get drafted on the 10th and then they push the "send" button days later, but they didn't change the date on the ecas system, so it kept the 10th.

Last edited:

QC

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
04-09-2013
Med's Request
09-09-2013
Med's Done....
12-09-2013
Interview........
RPRF Req. & Sent: 11-12-2013
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2014

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
I have a friend who called on April 11th and was told that his oath invitation letter was in progress but not finished so they couldn't give him much details. He wanted to triple check and he called IRCC two more times the same day and they all confirmed the info. He got the email same day you guys did and his ecas also says that the correspondence was sent on the 10th.

Because I have a few friends involved in immigration/citizenship processes and we all know about IT and programming and how systems work coupled with what the agents told him, we believe that all these letters started to get drafted on the 10th and then they push the "send" button days later, but they didn't change the date on the ecas system, so it kept the 10th.
bro I am so happy that I will have nothing to do with them anymore ,, the rest of my family are canadian

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
Reactions: vancouverbc2013

Libanais

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
inchalla soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshalla
DM since 1st March and nothing new , I guess the oath will be on the first of may (Montreal)

Reactions: vancouverbc2013