+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montréal Applicants Oct. 2017 after C6

cedros123

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
How come nobody on this forum has been invited to the 25th ceremonies? I thought they always send invitations 2 weeks before the date of the ceremony.
Yes we should have been invited by now, so I guess we won't be invited to the 25th ceremonie ... I'm one of the next in line (test on Feb 2nd)
I hope there's going to have some ceremonie the week of April 30th because it never moved so slowly in Montreal ...

Reactions: paulvoyer

Hitnake

Feb 9, 2018
Yes we should have been invited by now, so I guess we won't be invited to the 25th ceremonie ... I'm one of the next in line (test on Feb 2nd)
I hope there's going to have some ceremonie the week of April 30th because it never moved so slowly in Montreal ...
I did my test on Feb 8th and made some vacation plans for the end of May. So I'm really hoping that I would be done with the process by then.

QC

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
04-09-2013
Med's Request
09-09-2013
Med's Done....
12-09-2013
Interview........
RPRF Req. & Sent: 11-12-2013
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2014
Feb 05th still in process - do you mind revealing from which country you come ? it may have something to do with extended security check
Iran

initial

Feb 14, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
Montréal Montréal Montréal, ville chérie.
Fais nous signe Montréal. Fais quelque chose Montréal. Des invitations, des décisions prises, des cérémonies, fais quelque chose Montréal. Sil-te-plait.
Pas avant le beau temps !!!!

Pcanadian

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Hello guys,

I just saw on ecas that the status of my wife application has changed to DM. One step closer.
Congrats!
Do you know why was the delay?

@itslulutime he is from Montreal and in the same situation as you.
They had test in feb7, he got DM two days later and his wife just got it today.
Hope Montreal office is awake again and you hear something soon

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
I did the test on Feb 15, and I was told that it will take 8 to 10 weeks to receive invitation. (my application status is still In Process)
you are sure that you made your test in Montreal Office ,, cuz officers in Montreal Office would say noticing period between 3 to 6 month ,, maybe in different office ,, but not in Montreal

Last edited:
Reactions: initial

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
that's true ,, in march they had 4 to 6 ceremony session per week in Montreal office ,, and for the same period March I mean there was no much ceremony session for Quebec ,, there was nothing even for Notre-dame -de-grace ,, so obviously this month they switch ,, and the other Offices had a lot of ceremony session vs 6 session in Montreal ,, than hoping on May they switch the session focus to Montreal office

Last edited:

cedros123

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Maybe they haven't sent out the invitations yet and that's why nobody received them ;)
I'm skeptical, usually they send them 2 weeks in advance si w
that's true ,, in march they had 4 to 6 ceremony session per week in Montreal office ,, and for the same period March I mean there was no much ceremony session for Quebec ,, there was nothing even for Notre-dame -de-grace ,, so obviously this month they switch ,, and the other Offices had a lot of ceremony session vs 6 session in Montreal ,, than hoping on May they switch the session focus to Montreal office
What I don't understand is that noboby here has been invited to the April 25th ceremonies, for all the other ceremonies (like the last one on April 12th), there's a couple of invitations in the spreadsheet.