+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montréal Applicants Oct. 2017 after C6

vancouverbc2013

Sep 20, 2013
Seriously wtf is going on here! Let’s not forget the 4years ordeal that we already been through...
this whole experience has been anything but a disgusting experience!
Don’t blame me if I take off as soon as I get this citizenship : /

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
Seriously wtf is going on here! Let’s not forget the 4years ordeal that we already been through...
this whole experience has been anything but a disgusting experience!
Don’t blame me if I take off as soon as I get this citizenship : /
Maybe you'd be better off withdrawing your application. I don't see the point of attaining your citizenship if you're going to feel this way towards the country. Maybe you should seek citizenship in a country that is more suitable to your life needs.

Quebecoise

Nov 10, 2017
There are two people who got their oath invitation from montreal office!
Even if it is not annonced on their web site, there are ceremonies scheduled for april! Good news!
Hopefully, its gonne be our turn soon

Mimi1004

Feb 15, 2018
There are two people who got their oath invitation from montreal office!
Even if it is not annonced on their web site, there are ceremonies scheduled for april! Good news!
Hopefully, its gonne be our turn soon
So I know when it is ?? And when these people had their exam?

vancouverbc2013

Sep 20, 2013
Maybe you'd be better off withdrawing your application. I don't see the point of attaining your citizenship if you're going to feel this way towards the country. Maybe you should seek citizenship in a country that is more suitable to your life needs.
Too late now... what’s done is done.. :) been in Canada 12 long years...

cedros123

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
So I know when it is ?? And when these people had their exam?
The ceremony is on April 4th, exam date doesn't matter what matters is the DM date that was on Jan 28 and Feb 1.
Anyway, that's a great news for us with DM at the start of February, we should expect invitation in the next 2 weeks with oath around mid-April.

Reactions: vancouverbc2013

Mimi1004

Feb 15, 2018
They always give a two week notice before the oath ceremony?
So there is no way my ceremony will be in the next 2 weeks right ?

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
The ceremony is on April 4th, exam date doesn't matter what matters is the DM date that was on Jan 28 and Feb 1.
Anyway, that's a great news for us with DM at the start of February, we should expect invitation in the next 2 weeks with oath around mid-April.
let me understand this ,, it means you have file of 2 peoples ,, one got the DM on 01/28/2018 and the other got the DM on 02/01/2018 ,, and you both guys got the oath invited on 04/04/2018 !!! do you mind asking when you got the invitation ??? sorry for asking these questions cuz on their website no updates regarding the new ceremony sessions ,, thank you and big congrats bro