+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montréal Applicants Oct. 2017 after C6

Quebecoise

Nov 10, 2017
I also have been waiting since Feb 8th. No news after my DM and its already been a month.
I am also waiting.... there are two oath ceremony per week , so i thougt it would be faster...
If it is really ´´first come first served’´ , i gotta wait much more longer. There are so many people who got DM before me and they are still waiting.
Hopefully, everyone before me will have their oath so that its gonna be my turn :)

Vivallo

Feb 17, 2018
Hey, guys

How that really works? People gets invitations for test, then they wait for decision and at the end comes the oath.
How long it takes to complete a file at MTL office?
Does it process all application in QC? As far as a I see the stats it's a slow office..

Thanks!

itslulutime

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Montreal
LANDED..........
01-12-2013
Hey, guys

How that really works? People gets invitations for test, then they wait for decision and at the end comes the oath.
How long it takes to complete a file at MTL office?
Does it process all application in QC? As far as a I see the stats it's a slow office..

Thanks!
Hello :)

well here you can see an overall processing times

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16cfQUVB3j56QktacolbsAxpNlOrvk2uFGZzm_ZFCnfg/htmlview?usp=drive_web&ouid=117324623540695114741&sle=true

Idk if Montreal office is the slower one, but it's the most inconsistent one, ppl who took the exam after a friend their oath ceremony is today and my friend is still waiting... and me that i took the exam the same day as my husband's his status at the ECAS is DM and im still IP :rolleyes:

Alibou

Nov 18, 2016
I am also waiting.... there are two oath ceremony per week , so i thougt it would be faster...
If it is really ´´first come first served’´ , i gotta wait much more longer. There are so many people who got DM before me and they are still waiting.
Hopefully, everyone before me will have their oath so that its gonna be my turn :)
I expect this step to take more time especially when we look at our stats and that the ceremony is dependent on availability for conference rooms at the public-sector rates. We had an average of 10 apps per month and the number grow by 900% in October after C6.

Ok I'm just trying to find a rational reason for those delays :) But honestly after 10 years in Canada, I already feel Canadian, no matter what. Saying so, I felt very emotional when the immigration agent told me "I will approve your request. Congratulations, you're now becoming Canadian". :oops::oops::oops::oops:

madam-m

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I also have been waiting since Feb 8th. No news after my DM and its already been a month.
What do mean it’s already been a month? Waiting time from test done and DM is 2-6 months in Montreal!
You are all in the sky! Earth is calling!!!

Reactions: paulvoyer

Imsaurav

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Can anyone tell me which is the cheapest option to do fingerprinting in Montreal? It is appearing police and RCMP does not do fingerprinting.