+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montréal Applicants Oct. 2017 after C6

univega

Feb 13, 2013
Anyone here any experience with communicating with the Montréal office. When I received my test invite I also received FP request. I have completed them and RCMP will directly send me the results. In people`s experience how did they post information to the Montréal office e.g. normal mail, signature required, courier etc. I have my interview next week, can I hand the FP results to them during the interview or do they need to be posted?

Thanks in advance

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
Anyone here any experience with communicating with the Montréal office. When I received my test invite I also received FP request. I have completed them and RCMP will directly send me the results. In people`s experience how did they post information to the Montréal office e.g. normal mail, signature required, courier etc. I have my interview next week, can I hand the FP results to them during the interview or do they need to be posted?

Thanks in advance
what I did my frined ,, I sent it to montreal with registered mail by post canada ,, I also scanned the document and send it by thier webform ,, and since your interview will take place next week ,, i would highly recommend to take a photo copy of it ,, best of luck bro

Reactions: univega

lonleyplanet1995

Jan 13, 2018

Thanks in advance
Just did FP yesterday and I been told that RCMP will send the result directly to CIC , in the letter attached to FP requests it said that if you ever received FP result please sent them back to CIC , you might find the address where you should sent FP on the letter that you 've got

Reactions: univega

bubamara

Feb 20, 2018
Hey, guys...what's the story with me! I wrote earlier that an invitation on test came to spam folder, so I was not aware of it and booked a vacation trip on the same day that test, i.e. 28 Feb. About the test invitation I found out in on-line service. I wrote them an e-mail with explanation and asked to reschedule. I was so afraid that it will be a delay of the whole process for several months... but they send a new invitation on 16 March that is only around 2 weeks delay. Plus, I've just read here that the test of 28 Feb was cancelled because of strike and I am already back home from vacation:)

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
Hey, guys...what's the story with me! I wrote earlier that an invitation on test came to spam folder, so I was not aware of it and booked a vacation trip on the same day that test, i.e. 28 Feb. About the test invitation I found out in on-line service. I wrote them an e-mail with explanation and asked to reschedule. I was so afraid that it will be a delay of the whole process for several months... but they send a new invitation on 16 March that is only around 2 weeks delay. Plus, I've just read here that the test of 28 Feb was cancelled because of strike and I am already back home from vacation:)
wow man you are so lucky

Mimi1004

Feb 15, 2018
Hi!
Who got an invitation for the oath and when is it? And also when was ur exam?
I had my exam feb 21, I got decision made but not oath letter yet
I was to book a vacation for the month of April but I m not sure if it s ok

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hi!
Who got an invitation for the oath and when is it? And also when was ur exam?
I had my exam feb 21, I got decision made but not oath letter yet
I was to book a vacation for the month of April but I m not sure if it s ok
My oath ceremony was ~40 days after my test (last week).
The chance yours happens in April are not slim...

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
I did my oath taking this morning March 07. We were 275 new citizens. I did my exam January 24 after 4 weeks i got my invitation to oath taking. All in all 7 months process. Next step apply passport after 2 business days which is this coming Monday.

vancouverbc2013

Sep 20, 2013
I did my oath taking this morning March 07. We were 275 new citizens. I did my exam January 24 after 4 weeks i got my invitation to oath taking. All in all 7 months process. Next step apply passport after 2 business days which is this coming Monday.
So jealous :-( can’t wait to get done with this nightmare

cedros123

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
They give u a notice of 2 weeks? Should I wait until the last two weeks of March before I book for April?
Yes what I usually see is a 2 weeks notice which is very short ...
I did my test on Feb 2nd and no news still but I'm expecting it to be maybe sometime in April ...

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
big congrats my friend