+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montréal Applicants Oct. 2017 after C6

vampirella

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
They could have at least told the people waiting outside to take the test to go home instead of just leaving an ambiguous note and having everyone waiting for a couple of hours without knowing what was going on!
That's true. Do you have any idea on when are we supposed to receive the email?

informer2000

Star Member
Oct 6, 2008
That's true. Do you have any idea on when are we supposed to receive the email?
No. Based on what the guy said today, we are supposed to wait for their email. But I'm planning to give them a call tomorrow to make sure they are aware and planning to reschedule. I did not hear anything about emailing them to ask for rescheduling as mentioned in the other thread. I think calling them to check is a good idea.

Reactions: vancouverbc2013

vancouverbc2013

Sep 20, 2013
No. Based on what the guy said today, we are supposed to wait for their email. But I'm planning to give them a call tomorrow to make sure they are aware and planning to reschedule. I did not hear anything about emailing them to ask for rescheduling as mentioned in the other thread. I think calling them to check is a good idea.
Good luck you guys!! I really feel the pain :-(
Do you think everyone is now affected by the strick? All employees were protesting?

informer2000

Star Member
Oct 6, 2008
Good luck you guys!! I really feel the pain :-(
Do you think everyone is now affected by the strick? All employees were protesting?
I'm not sure to be honest. Although there were protests across the country, it does not seem to be a strike. And the government had already promised to replace the Phoenix system even before the protests. It's just that the protesters today were blocking access to the building. That's why they had to reschedule.

vancouverbc2013

Sep 20, 2013
I'm not sure to be honest. Although there were protests across the country, it does not seem to be a strike. And the government had already promised to replace the Phoenix system even before the protests. It's just that the protesters today were blocking access to the building. That's why they had to reschedule.
Thank you for the prompt reply! Good luck my friend! No stress for the exam! You will do just fine!

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
guys I want to clear some points ,,

are the employees on strike ??? or the protesters blocked the Montreal building yesterday but IRCC were in working ???

2- are there here people attend the test on 02/07/2018 and became DM what was last update for them ????
thank you

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
Finally received email for test;

IP: 9th Jan 18
Test Invite Email: 1st Mar 18 (time: 14:28)
Test Date: 15th Mar 18

Best of luck to everyone still waiting, hopefully you hear from them soon
wow ,, you give me hope ,, someone working in Montreal office right now ,, hoping the Fedral employees will not blocking the building on the day and you finish the test step