+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montréal Applicants Oct. 2017 after C6

Mimi1004

Feb 15, 2018
Hello,
Can you please tell me which documents they asked for on the day of the interview

Notice to appear
Passeports
PR card and confirmation of PR
Diploma
Driving license or health card

Am I missing anything?

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
so that means you got it yesterday by email and the Ecas was updated today ????? ,, anyways congratulation my friend
Yup. Thanks and good luck for yours !

Hello,
Can you please tell me which documents they asked for on the day of the interview

Notice to appear
Passeports
Diploma

Am I missing anything?
If you have both driving licence and health card, bring both.
Also, translation of stamps (or any other documents) that are not in french or english.

Together

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Also, translation of stamps (or any other documents) that are not in french or english.
Did they really want this? Also, do they require the translation of stamps that are really not in English/French, or just those that are not in Latin alphabet?

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
Did they really want this? Also, do they require the translation of stamps that are really not in English/French, or just those that are not in Latin alphabet?
Yes, it may be required, depends on the citizenship agent...
Also, if a native french/english speaker can easily understand if it's an entry or exit stamp and read the date, you're good.

initial

Feb 14, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
Did my test yesterday.
Everything was good. The agent was rude. Asking me details of my previous jobs. And didn't say anything at the end. Just " we might ask some documents".
Easy exam. No need to worry about it .

cedros123

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Did my test yesterday.
Everything was good. The agent was rude. Asking me details of my previous jobs. And didn't say anything at the end. Just " we might ask some documents".
Easy exam. No need to worry about it .
Looks like we had the same agent ... didn't say "goodbye" at the end just " we might ask some documents", I though I would be RQ'd ...

Reactions: initial

initial

Feb 14, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hello,

Notice to appear
Passeports
Diploma

Am I missing anything?
Proof of language.

silversnake

Feb 14, 2018
Thanks! By email yes. And ECAS reflects the change today.
First of all, Congrats!

Just so I understand the timeline better. You did the test, got decision made and then you received an email for your Oath ceremony and then your status was updated on CIC ? Just wondering if there is a point in refreshing the CIC website daily to see if an update will be done as mine says decision made.

Thanks for your time!