VISA ISSUED...
inshalla
Finalement test invitation: 1 février
Test date : 20 février
Montreal

jacZ

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
when i did my test today of citizenship.the officer told me that theres still a background check to be done ,i asked him if it was about the fp request they sent me not long ago ,he said ''yeah,some background check from GRC,you should get the oath in 3-4 month max''.is there any delay i should worry about? its Montreal office...

initial

Feb 14, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
when i did my test today of citizenship.the officer told me that theres still a background check to be done ,i asked him if it was about the fp request they sent me not long ago ,he said ''yeah,some background check from GRC,you should get the oath in 3-4 month max''.is there any delay i should worry about? its Montreal office...
This is normal processing. No need to worry.

initial

Feb 14, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
Is it really forbidden to talk about test questions? Seems all who have done the test don't talk much about the questions asked in the test.

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
Is it really forbidden to talk about test questions? Seems all who have done the test don't talk much about the questions asked in the test.
Yes it is.
You'll be told that IRCC will prosecute you if they find out that you leaked the test anywhere.
The legal hassle and forgetting the idea of getting the citizenship is not worth it :)

Reactions: initial

faycal09

Oct 12, 2017
Avant l'examen,on te demande de ne pas divulguer les questions de l'examen car elles sont confidentielles et protégées.

jacZ

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
Yeap,before the exam,they tell you that you cannot share the questions nor the answers with anyone,all confidential...

jacZ

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
Je voualais savoir si dans le forum ,apres le test a Montreal ,un agent vous a dit combien cela prendre avant la ceremonie ? parce que moi il ma dit de 3 a 4 mois....

jacZ

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
I wanted to know if the delay of 3-4 months the officer told me after my test in Montreal, is strictly my case ,or its the general waiting for montreal applicant from the test till the oath invitations,...

faycal09

Oct 12, 2017
Je voualais savoir si dans le forum ,apres le test a Montreal ,un agent vous a dit combien cela prendre avant la ceremonie ? parce que moi il ma dit de 3 a 4 mois....
Salut,oui on m'a dit la même chose j'ai envoyé ma demande octobre 2017 l'agente m a dit que le délai actuellement est de 12 mois donc je dois passer la céremonie d'ici octobre 2018.c'était hier moi aussi le test

Reactions: jacZ

jacZ

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
Salut,oui on m'a dit la même chose j'ai envoyé ma demande octobre 2017 l'agente m a dit que le délai actuellement est de 12 mois donc je dois passer la céremonie d'ici octobre 2018.c'était hier moi aussi le test
oh OKK ! Merci :) jespere que ca va pas prendre aussi lonngtemps pour nous