Nov 18, 2016
Bonjour à tous :)
C'est cool de parler un peu français ici ^^

App received on Oct 16.
AOR in Nov 6
IP since Nov 15.

Bonne chance à toutes et tous !
Super ! Bonne chance pour ton examen :)
Donc cela veut dire que tu as reçu un courriel et que la partie "état de la demande" du site de CIC indiquait les informations relatives à ta convocation à l'examen de citoyenneté ? Pas de courrier ?
Comme je suis en mission en Europe pour 3 mois j'ai peu d'accès à mon courrier :)

vancouverbc2013

Sep 20, 2013
Bonjour, moi aussi, j'ai été convoqué pour faire l'examen!
Please update.
Name: BenPel
Citizenship Application
Sent: Oct 13, 2017
Arrived: Oct 17, 2017
AOR: Nov 15, 2017
City: Montréal
IP: Dec 08, 2017
Test Invite letter: December 27
Test interview date: January 23
Was you application English or French? Pls

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
Super ! Bonne chance pour ton examen :)
Donc cela veut dire que tu as reçu un courriel et que la partie "état de la demande" du site de CIC indiquait les informations relatives à ta convocation à l'examen de citoyenneté ? Pas de courrier ?
Comme je suis en mission en Europe pour 3 mois j'ai peu d'accès à mon courrier :)
Merci ! :)

Exact. Un courriel et une mise à jour sur le site de CIC. La seule chose manquant dans le site est l'endroit exact où l'examen a lieu.

Bonne chance pour ta mission en Europe... Et enjoy les températures plus clémentes... ;)

Alibou

Nov 18, 2016
Merci ! :)

Exact. Un courriel et une mise à jour sur le site de CIC. La seule chose manquant dans le site est l'endroit exact où l'examen a lieu.

Bonne chance pour ta mission en Europe... Et enjoy les températures plus clémentes... ;)
Merci pour ta réponse ! Bonne chance encore pour ton exam :)

Reactions: Seym

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
Montreal seems to be on a roll. Some friends of mine (oct 16 applicants) have their tests invites for the end of the month or the beginning of february, with the invite send ~1 month after their IPs.

Hope you all have some updates soon ! :)

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
Montreal seems to be on a roll. Some friends of mine (oct 16 applicants) have their tests invites for the end of the month or the beginning of february, with the invite send ~1 month after their IPs.
Hope you all have some updates soon ! :)
I am so happy for you man as well as for your other friend (Oct 16 applicants) ,,, so happy ,, so happy ,, you guys deserve it ,, you guys earn it ,, wow and i am so proud of Montreal Office ,, really they are something
can't wait to read your Oath updates

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
I am so happy for you man as well as for your other friend (Oct 16 applicants) ,,, so happy ,, so happy ,, you guys deserve it ,, you guys earn it ,, wow and i am so proud of Montreal Office ,, really they are something
can't wait to read your Oath updates
Sorry you're taking it this way.
I by no mean want to rub it in the face of those who have a worse experience with Montreal office.

We're all on the same ship and will hopefully all get out oaths down the line.

cedros123

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Salut a tous, je viens d'etre convoqué le 2, j'avoue que la date de m'arrange pas, j'aurai prefere un peu plus tard lol mais on va faire avec :)
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 12, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 10, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on December 12, 2017.
  4. We sent you a notice on January 9, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 2, 2018 at 8:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Libanais

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
inchalla soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshalla
Application -single Montreal
20 Oct 2017 - Application Received
22Nov 2017 - AOR
5 December-in process

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Salut a tous, je viens d'etre convoqué le 2, j'avoue que la date de m'arrange pas, j'aurai prefere un peu plus tard lol mais on va faire avec :)
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 12, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 10, 2017.
  4. We sent you a notice on January 9, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 2, 2018 at 8:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
congrads, good luck and updated on the tracker

Hey

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
A lot of Voyagers have received test invite.... that's encouraging that Montreal office is working hard on applications!

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
Can I switch with you? :) J'aurais dû retourner au Québec...