+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Money exchange and predaprture tips

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Praise the lord Jesus Christ...
seniors and experienced fellows ...I am going to travel in April on student visa. I am wondering could anyone can advise me on money exchange and any tips to book flights...as my passport is yet to reached at my location. It is still at New Delhi IRCC for stamping.
so should i wait it to receive to get CAD from Nationalized bank. Or is it ok to get all money exchange from local market money exchange's. who does not require my visa and passport.
Reason i am trying hurry is dollar date is quite cheaper today as compare to general.
I seek your valuable advice and some traveling tips
Have blessed time ahead.

AKSHAYCHAUHAN181

Aug 31, 2018
Praise the lord Jesus Christ...
seniors and experienced fellows ...I am going to travel in April on student visa. I am wondering could anyone can advise me on money exchange and any tips to book flights...as my passport is yet to reached at my location. It is still at New Delhi IRCC for stamping.
so should i wait it to receive to get CAD from Nationalized bank. Or is it ok to get all money exchange from local market money exchange's. who does not require my visa and passport.
Reason i am trying hurry is dollar date is quite cheaper today as compare to general.
I seek your valuable advice and some traveling tips
Have blessed time ahead.
No matter from where u buy if the person is selling original dollars he will ask for
Pan card
Passport
Visa
Ticket
If the person is not taking all these be aware of them
Good luck