+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon projet quebec

muiz

Jul 20, 2015
Dear Sir/Madam

I wanted to submit my application, but it keep sending me an error message at the end saying I have to be in Quebec to apply, and I'm currently in living in Montreal! I used my valid CAQ number and all the information that proves I'm currently in Montreal, but Somehow it keeps telling me this error message! Please help me our here, highly appreciated.

boblast

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
Are you studying here? Have you completed any course of at least 800 hours or have you worked here for at least 1 year (full time, noc A,B e 0)?

Last edited:

muiz

Jul 20, 2015
Are you studying here? Have you completed any course of at least 800 hours or have you worked here for at least 1 year (full time, noc A,B e 0)?
Yes, I am studying in concordia and going to finish this fall semester, so I already finished more than half of my masters, which is one of the requirement to be eligible to apply!

boblast

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yes, I am studying in concordia and going to finish this fall semester, so I already finished more than half of my masters, which is one of the requirement to be eligible to apply!

ok good. In this case, you are eligible. Please do it as soon as possible.

You have to fill out all the web forms properly on mon projet. I think the key to allow you to apply is to select the right title of your diploma and also select the exact title of your course. Make sure you informed that it has been done here in Quebec then it will allow you to input how much you have completed of it. Lastly, it will allow you to submit your application.

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY