+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Projet Quebec Update (January 13, 2016)

bjeevaraj

Dec 25, 2015
Hi friends I have created a QINP 2016 whatsapp group. people who have already created login ping me +968 97190667.
sp that i can add you in the group

Singh_27

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Hi

Having bachelor degree in Electronics and communication, but experience in Noc 2281 ( Computer network technician). Can we apply for qswp and claim points ?

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Singh_27 said:
Hi

Having bachelor degree in Electronics and communication, but experience in Noc 2281 ( Computer network technician). Can we apply for qswp and claim points ?
I believe it is the specific education that matters to claim points and not in what field you have experience. Wait for other comments.

Thirumalareddy

Dec 3, 2015
jairichi said:
I am positive that the numerical limit of 2800 does not apply to applicants with employment letter or temporary resident of Quebec.
So, it means I can apply at any time. Correct?

Thank you.

ethereal

Jan 24, 2016
Hello everyone,

A newbie here, from India!

This is a repost from another thread and really looking for urgent answers to some questions. I was looking forward to applying to QWSP 2016 and had few queries/confusions. So I would really appreciate if someone can answer:

-- I and my wife do not have a birth certificate. Will that matter? My birth year is 1981 and hers 1984 if that makes any difference. We have our DOBs precisely mentioned in all govt certs/ids/docs including VoterId, PAN, & PP.

-- My IELTS TRF has not arrived yet. I suppose that they ask for score card number while filling out the application. So, is that number mandatory to have before we hit submit on 16th?

-- One of my kids passport has not arrived yet. Can I still submit an application?

I know my documents are not ready yet. Just trying to figure out whats really important before submitting an application since they are giving applicants 90 days to complete the documentation anyway.

Thank you

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ethereal said:
Hello everyone,

A newbie here, from India!

This is a repost from another thread and really looking for urgent answers to some questions. I was looking forward to applying to QWSP 2016 and had few queries/confusions. So I would really appreciate if someone can answer:

-- I and my wife do not have a birth certificate. Will that matter? My birth year is 1981 and hers 1984 if that makes any difference. We have our DOBs precisely mentioned in all govt certs/ids/docs including VoterId, PAN, & PP.

-- My IELTS TRF has not arrived yet. I suppose that they ask for score card number while filling out the application. So, is that number mandatory to have before we hit submit on 16th?

-- One of my kids passport has not arrived yet. Can I still submit an application?

I know my documents are not ready yet. Just trying to figure out whats really important before submitting an application since they are giving applicants 90 days to complete the documentation anyway.

Thank you
1. Date of birth in passport is enough.
2. Yes, you need to provide your IELTS score in online application.
3. Your Kid's passport number is required. I am not sure whether it is a mandatory information while filling the form.

JS4011

Feb 3, 2015
Dear forum members

I would like to know regarding "TITLE OF DIPLOMA" and " AREA OF TRAINING " in Mon Project.

1 ) whether the title of diploma to be written in ENGLISH/FRENCH. coz I see drop down list in Title, that all diploma names are in ENGLISH.

Though i didnt find my diploma name in drop down list. i am writing manually.

2) In AREA OF TRAINING column , do we need to mention in FRENCH/ENGLISH. coz Area of Training List what quebec provided is in ENGLISH.

Shall I translate in French or keep as is in English.Huh

Pls your suggestions required ASAP

thanks