+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Projet Quebec Update (January 13, 2016)

Rohan_Ca

Aug 2, 2015
m585 said:
My previous post IS correct and you are very confused. You are confusing the ability to fill in the forms with the ability to sumbit. Myself and others have already completed the forms but not submitted as we must wait until February 16th. No one has bypassed any firewalls, you are 100% able to log in and complete the forms now if you are persistent - the site is jsut busy.

You have been allowed to do this since January 5th since the original submission date was January 18th. They extended it after so many people had problems with the site. I take it that English is not your first language and understand how their wording has confused you but stop panicking :) You have as much chance as everybody else as you still have almost 4 weeks to fill in the forms before Feb 16th and whether or not anybody else has already finished filling theirs in, nothing counts until submission.
How some of you are able to access the application, while rest of us not even able to login in the system.

We are also trying 24x7 from last two days but every time getting errors.

Why system allowed only SELECTED-ONE to access the application?

Right now system is not even allowing people to create the new account. There are some serious issues with the whole system.

So, we are raising our voice and expecting authorities to fix the loopholes in the system.

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m585 said:
My previous post IS correct and you are very confused. You are confusing the ability to fill in the forms with the ability to sumbit. Myself and others have already completed the forms but not submitted as we must wait until February 16th. No one has bypassed any firewalls, you are 100% able to log in and complete the forms now if you are persistent - the site is jsut busy.

You have been allowed to do this since January 5th since the original submission date was January 18th. They extended it after so many people had problems with the site. I take it that English is not your first language and understand how their wording has confused you but stop panicking :) You have as much chance as everybody else as you still have almost 4 weeks to fill in the forms before Feb 16th and whether or not anybody else has already finished filling theirs in, nothing counts until submission.
100 % agreed with m85 !

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi

while completing the do application we have to upload any document ? just curious to know.

Thirumalareddy

Dec 3, 2015
Hi,

Right now I Am temporary resident in Quebec and I want to apply for QSW program in April,2016.So, should I create a Mon projet account and submit the application or can I submit the hard copies of the application to immigration officer?

Thank you.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thirumalareddy said:
Hi,

Right now I Am temporary resident in Quebec and I want to apply for QSW program in April,2016.So, should I create a Mon projet account and submit the application or can I submit the hard copies of the application to immigration officer?

Thank you.
You are in a good position as you are Quebec temporary resident. You need to create an account in 'mon project Quebec', complete application and submit now.

Thirumalareddy

Dec 3, 2015
jairichi said:
You are in a good position as you are Quebec temporary resident. You need to create an account in 'mon project Quebec', complete application and submit now.
I had created the Mon projet account but I Am unable to login and getting E003 error.

Can any one please tell what's the issue?

Thank you.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thirumalareddy said:
I had created the Mon projet account but I Am unable to login and getting E003 error.

Can any one please tell what's the issue?

Thank you.
Everyone is facing the issue. Do keep trying and once you get in fill the application and submit now as you are temporary resident in Quebec which means you are eligible to submit now.

Thirumalareddy

Dec 3, 2015
jairichi said:
Everyone is facing the issue. Do keep trying and once you get in fill the application and submit now as you are temporary resident in Quebec which means you are eligible to submit now.
Thank you.

However I can submit at any time so I will keep on trying and submit My application after February 20.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thirumalareddy said:
Thank you.

However I can submit at any time so I will keep on trying and submit My application after February 20.
No, no. You need to understand one thing. Accepting applications will stop once 2800 applications gets submitted. Since you have Quebec temporary residence you have the privilege to submit your application now. Do not lose this opportunity.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thirumalareddy said:
Thank you.

And, I believe 2800 application limit will reach within one day i.e. 16th Feb 2016.

Thirumalareddy

Dec 3, 2015
jairichi said:
And, I believe 2800 application limit will reach within one day i.e. 16th Feb 2016.
But I can see " Remember that applicants with a valid employment offer in hand or who are temporarily residing in Québec can submit their application at any time, except from January 25 to February 17, 2016, through Mon projet Québec"

In the link https://services.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/news/news-2016/status-report-mpq.html

can you please confirm?

Thank you.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thirumalareddy said:
But I can see " Remember that applicants with a valid employment offer in hand or who are temporarily residing in Québec can submit their application at any time, except from January 25 to February 17, 2016, through Mon projet Québec"

In the link https://services.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/news/news-2016/status-report-mpq.html

can you please confirm?

Thank you.
That is correct. Why don't you apply now instead of waiting for a later date?

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thirumalareddy said:

can you please confirm?

Thank you.
I am not sure whether an applicant with a valid employment offer or temporary resident of Quebec is subject to this 2800 limit. Probably some experts might be able to give an answer.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jairichi said:
I am not sure whether an applicant with a valid employment offer or temporary resident of Quebec is subject to this 2800 limit. Probably some experts might be able to give an answer.
I am positive that the numerical limit of 2800 does not apply to applicants with employment letter or temporary resident of Quebec.