+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Projet Quebec- SWP August2016 Intake Queries

anon-82

Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How about changing/editing information other than this? (Job Duration input mistake)

pratikt9

Jan 20, 2016
Canada Aspirant 2016 said:
Hello All,

I also have a similar query regarding my IELTS score. I had submitted my application on 16th August,2016 and received AR on 19th August,2016. My IELTS score expires on 29th Jan 2017.
I have not received the document checklist yet. So, would my IELTS score be valid throughout the processing of my application or should I be taking new score now and submit this new score when asked for documents?

Please advise.

Thanks,
Aspirant
12. If a French or English test submitted to obtain eligibility points expires, does the candidate lose the points?
A: No. As long as the submitted test results are valid on the date of submission (i.e. the test was taken within the two years preceding the date of application), the results are locked in for the duration of the processing time.

pratikt9

Jan 20, 2016
anon-82 said:
How about changing/editing information other than this? (Job Duration input mistake)
I am sure that can be managed. You Always have an option of submitting the change request form. So dont worry. Just wait for that option to be enabled.

veerendra

Jan 19, 2016
Hi All,
In this Forum i see post like some of the guys submitted there application on August 16,2016 and said received AR. May i know what is AR and MIDI?
I also Submitted Application on August 16, 2016 and paid fee August 19, 2016 till now i am not having any update.

could some one help me on my post ?

pratikt9

Jan 20, 2016
veerendra said:
Hi All,
In this Forum i see post like some of the guys submitted there application on August 16,2016 and said received AR. May i know what is AR and MIDI?
I also Submitted Application on August 16, 2016 and paid fee August 19, 2016 till now i am not having any update.

could some one help me on my post ?
AOR = Acknowledgment of Receipt. This means your file is open and you receive communication Reference number and File Number along with.

MIDI = Immigration, Diversité et Inclusion Québec. Quebec Immigration Department

What was your waiting number in quebec?
have you checked your online account?
what is the status showing there?
How many messages you have received in your account?

Answer above mentioned questions to tell you why you have not received anything post payment.

Thanks & Regards

Pratik
For Quebec Group Message on +9176000 76115

Canada Aspirant 2016

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Hello All,

Did anyone from August 2016 intake receive the document checklist? Or any other updates for Mon Projet Quebec?

When could we expect to receive the document checklist?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Aspirant

pratikt9

Jan 20, 2016
Canada Aspirant 2016 said:
Hello All,

Did anyone from August 2016 intake receive the document checklist? Or any other updates for Mon Projet Quebec?

When could we expect to receive the document checklist?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Aspirant
Being my self from June 16 Intake, we are still waiting for checklist. No news of the same, need to wait and see as in when we receive the checklist. There is a buzz in the market that expect to receive checklist by Nov or Dec.

maan_sunny

Mar 16, 2015
Dear Aspirants,

After CSQ , what's the process next ? We will go for Federal by sending documents by post to CIC or through Express Entry ? On express Entry we cant make our profile without a valid IELTS score , so as per my previous query that if IELTS got invalid during the CSQ obtaining process , we have to take again for Express Entry or Federal Application. Please update my information regarding this point .
Thanks

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
maan_sunny said:
Dear Aspirants,

After CSQ , what's the process next ? We will go for Federal by sending documents by post to CIC or through Express Entry ? On express Entry we cant make our profile without a valid IELTS score , so as per my previous query that if IELTS got invalid during the CSQ obtaining process , we have to take again for Express Entry or Federal Application. Please update my information regarding this point .
Thanks
After CSQ , you apply to CIC for PR by sending documents by post. You cannot apply through Express Entry for QSW.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EQ7TOC.asp

IELTS is not required for Federal application.