+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Projet Quebec- SWP August2016 Intake Queries

Canada Aspirant 2016

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Hello All,

I have submitted my application in 2016 August intake and paid the fees as well. I have few queries regarding the whole program, could any one please clarify. Below are my queries:

1. Would the 'Mon Projet Quebec' be a success till the end or are there any chances of program getting lapsed due to any reason?
2. Can we edit the 'Mon Projet Quebec' online profile after it has been submitted and the payment has been made? If yes, then what is the process to follow to do the same?
3. By when could we expect the program to ask for the documents from the August intake candidates?
4. What is the criteria followed to filter the candidates? On what basis the candidates are being called to submit the documents, is it on first come first basis or is it based on the total points or profession?
5. After the documents are submitted to 'Mon Projet Quebec', what is the estimated time taken to start processing a file?

Any help to answer the above questions is really appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Aspirant

anurupa.sqa

Aug 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
Doc's Request.
TBD
AOR Received.
19-08-2016
IELTS Request
NO
Canada Aspirant 2016 said:
Hello All,

I have submitted my application in 2016 August intake and paid the fees as well. I have few queries regarding the whole program, could any one please clarify. Below are my queries:

1. Would the 'Mon Projet Quebec' be a success till the end or are there any chances of program getting lapsed due to any reason?
>>Yes I think. No chance unless u failed to provide doc.
2. Can we edit the 'Mon Projet Quebec' online profile after it has been submitted and the payment has been made? If yes, then what is the process to follow to do the same?
>> Yes few area of your application later on.
3. By when could we expect the program to ask for the documents from the August intake candidates?
>> 3~4 months from submission application
4. What is the criteria followed to filter the candidates? On what basis the candidates are being called to submit the documents, is it on first come first basis or is it based on the total points or profession?
>>FIFO
5. After the documents are submitted to 'Mon Projet Quebec', what is the estimated time taken to start processing a file?
>> Check your country from mon projet

Any help to answer the above questions is really appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Aspirant

pratikt9

Jan 20, 2016
Canada Aspirant 2016 said:
Hello All,

Regards,
Aspirant
A: Mon Project has been created by the end of October 2015, a New process to help the Quebec Immigration Target. I don't think so it will get lapsed for any reasons.
A: After you submit your application, you will receive a message in your mailbox informing you of when it will be possible for you to modify your application online.

Upon receipt of this message, you will be able to:

add or remove a spouse or dependent child;
add new information on your stay in Québec;
add one or more language tests;
modify information on the members of your family residing in Québec.

If you are informed that your application is not being processed, you can return to your account at any time to update your form.

A: It's a new Process and not sure what are the time frames for the process. Being a Candidate from June'16 Intake, Still waiting for the document check list, where I am within 1500 Numbers of application from 5000. it is to be seen what are the process and how it will follow.
A: Document Checklist, is being asked from all those candidates who are successful submitting their documents withing the limits of 5000 successful candidates in each intake. Unless, there are some errors, frauds, backouts due to which they have to look beyond the intake numbers.
A: With the new system, processing times will be gradually reduced. (mentioned on quebec website) however, your application processing time varies on your country from where you are applying. you can check the same on below mentioned link.

immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.php

For more details please go to: immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/faq.html.

Hope that helped.

If you have more information on the same, you have all ears my friend. please do let us know.

Regards

Pratik

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
Good questions and good reply. Thanks

pratikt9 said:
A: Mon Project has been created by the end of October 2015, a New process to help the Quebec Immigration Target. I don't think so it will get lapsed for any reasons.
A: After you submit your application, you will receive a message in your mailbox informing you of when it will be possible for you to modify your application online.

If you are informed that your application is not being processed, you can return to your account at any time to update your form.

A: It's a new Process and not sure what are the time frames for the process. Being a Candidate from June'16 Intake, Still waiting for the document check list, where I am within 1500 Numbers of application from 5000. it is to be seen what are the process and how it will follow.
A: Document Checklist, is being asked from all those candidates who are successful submitting their documents withing the limits of 5000 successful candidates in each intake. Unless, there are some errors, frauds, backouts due to which they have to look beyond the intake numbers.
A: With the new system, processing times will be gradually reduced. (mentioned on quebec website) however, your application processing time varies on your country from where you are applying. you can check the same on below mentioned link.

immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.php

For more details please go to: immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/faq.html.

Hope that helped.

If you have more information on the same, you have all ears my friend. please do let us know.

Regards

Pratik

kaka4011

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Hello,

I have some questions, please reply.

1) I have accidentally made a mistake in one of my kid detail in the application. Can i correct it by removing and then adding again the same child with corrected detail? (when the option will given to me)

2) Is there any other way to correct the application?

Please reply.

Regards,

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
kaka4011 said:
no, i didn't. actually i want to clarify it from forum first. But now i"ll call MIDI.
Forum members reply based on their experience. If no one is replying then most probably no one has faced issue that you are facing.

anon-82

Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tou will recieve an enail when the applications can be modified but they mentikned only certained infos can be changed. But i think with an explation with the hardcopy u will be able to change what i need.
To update after taking to midi. I have quite similar issues like u with the duration of work. Wrong inputbof dates!!

pratikt9

Jan 20, 2016
kaka4011 said:
Hello,

I have some questions, please reply.

1) I have accidentally made a mistake in one of my kid detail in the application. Can i correct it by removing and then adding again the same child with corrected detail? (when the option will given to me)

2) Is there any other way to correct the application?

Please reply.

Regards,
It is mentioned on website that you will be given chance to update the online information provided, When this option is unable, you will receive the notification from MIDI and you can change the following details.

After you submit your application, you will receive a message in your mailbox informing you of when it will be possible for you to modify your application online.

immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/faq.html

maan_sunny

Mar 16, 2015
Dear aspirants,

I have a query , that my ielts was valid while applying on 16 August 2016, I applied successfully and got AR on 18 August 2016, Now my Ilets validity ends on 20 September, So, is it necessary to take ielts again , before submission of documents or any in future? Please help me , someone on same stage or condition and have solution /suggestions

pratikt9

Jan 20, 2016
maan_sunny said:
Dear aspirants,

I have a query , that my ielts was valid while applying on 16 August 2016, I applied successfully and got AR on 18 August 2016, Now my Ilets validity ends on 20 September, So, is it necessary to take ielts again , before submission of documents or any in future? Please help me , someone on same stage or condition and have solution /suggestions

As per my information, when you apply for your File and receive confirmation for your IELTS, your results are locked in for that date, still to be on safer side, I would recommend 2 steps, take an alternate date for IELTS as soon as possible as you still have time, second. Call MIDI and ask them the same question. They will give you exact answer for the same.z

Canada Aspirant 2016

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
pratikt9 said:

As per my information, when you apply for your File and receive confirmation for your IELTS, your results are locked in for that date, still to be on safer side, I would recommend 2 steps, take an alternate date for IELTS as soon as possible as you still have time, second. Call MIDI and ask them the same question. They will give you exact answer for the same.z

Hello All,

I also have a similar query regarding my IELTS score. I had submitted my application on 16th August,2016 and received AR on 19th August,2016. My IELTS score expires on 29th Jan 2017.
I have not received the document checklist yet. So, would my IELTS score be valid throughout the processing of my application or should I be taking new score now and submit this new score when asked for documents?

Please advise.

Thanks,
Aspirant