+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Projet Quebec Online - Have anyone received document checklist?

dhanushm

Nov 15, 2015
Hi Everyone,

As you all know, Mon Projet Quebec received first 5000 applications during June intake and received 5000 applications during Aug intake. Have any of you, who have successfully submitted profiles, received your personal document checklist from Quebec?

I heard from a few people that Quebec government is keen to speed up the processing and reduce the processing time. It's a warm and welcoming news for everyone.

So, have anyone received your checklist and in which order the checklist is sent to the applicants (Based on region or first submitted first served)?

Also, any idea about how long would it take for someone to receive the personal checklist?

Note: Quebec average processing time information given seems to be outdated (Last updated on 2016-03-11, which is well before the first online intake)

Appreciate your time and looking forward.

shovan

Mar 12, 2017
:mad:
Still waiting for checklist. Bull shit super slow process, already 1 year gone and frustrated. Getting old but no way out. Is it for Rich people only!!!!!

dhanushm

Nov 15, 2015
Don't lose hope. Yes, it is super slow (Hope they do preliminary examination as promised in 2017 Sping, which is some 10-20 days away from today). Recently they have introduced new rules that make many people not eligible for CSQ. Hope you are meeting enough points in the new points system.

Think about those who's participation is at risk. By the mean time, try EE as well. Points are coming down, so it is a good time. Also, as Quebec takes a lot of time, we are forced to look out for other opportunities as well as we are getting old.

shovan said:
:mad:
Still waiting for checklist. Bull *censored word* super slow process, already 1 year gone and frustrated. Getting old but no way out. Is it for Rich people only!!!!!

shovan

Mar 12, 2017
Good morning all,

I just received the consent form today, signed and send back to canada through DHL. Still waiting for the checklist. What will happen next? Anybody knows?

Thanks & Regards
Shovan

dhanushm

Nov 15, 2015
Hi,

What is the consent form? I haven't heard of any except "Agent authorization form". Are you speaking about the same?

Can you post a scanned image of the consent form you have received recently. Thanks for your time...

shovan said:
Good morning all,

I just received the consent form today, signed and send back to canada through DHL. Still waiting for the checklist. What will happen next? Anybody knows?

Thanks & Regards
Shovan

dhanushm

Nov 15, 2015
Okay. That's normal. By the way, you wouldn't receive "Agent Authorization Form" from MIDI, your agent might have shared it with you to get it signed.

shovan said:
Exactly, Its nothing but an "Agent authorization form" dear.

serenity_eee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
31-12-2014
File Transfer...
27-01-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Hi

I would like to know for someone who has got PR (FSW14) and wants to go to Quebec after landing in Toronto. Consider she has got SIN using a non-Quebec address. Now if she moves to Montreal, should she expect any difficulties like Health Care facilities, Employment benefits, education in future for children (born in non-Quebec). It is understandable that first year she cannot claim any benefits. But how about the bursaries (living expense) that people enjoy while they are in full time education in Montreal? If she stays there for one year, can she claim social benefits for employment and children? Will there be any problem later in future when she will apply for citizenship?

dhanushm

Nov 15, 2015
Hi SINP nomination comes with the condition that you should live in that province. Also, though Quebec is a part of Canada, they have their set of rules when it comes to immigration.

They select their skilled workers and follow a different system. So, I would suggest you get the help of a registered agent to get your doubts clarified. As far as I know, if you are not meeting the promise you gave to SINP nomination you may get into trouble while filling citizenship.

serenity_eee said:
Hi

I would like to know for someone who has got PR (FSW14) and wants to go to Quebec after landing in Toronto. Consider she has got SIN using a non-Quebec address. Now if she moves to Montreal, should she expect any difficulties like Health Care facilities, Employment benefits, education in future for children (born in non-Quebec). It is understandable that first year she cannot claim any benefits. But how about the bursaries (living expense) that people enjoy while they are in full time education in Montreal? If she stays there for one year, can she claim social benefits for employment and children? Will there be any problem later in future when she will apply for citizenship?

serenity_eee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
31-12-2014
File Transfer...
27-01-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
dhanushm said:
Hi SINP nomination comes with the condition that you should live in that province. Also, though Quebec is a part of Canada, they have their set of rules when it comes to immigration.

They select their skilled workers and follow a different system. So, I would suggest you get the help of a registered agent to get your doubts clarified. As far as I know, if you are not meeting the promise you gave to SINP nomination you may get into trouble while filling citizenship.
Hi I do not know what is SINP. Her program is Federal Skilled Worker in 2014.

dhanushm

Nov 15, 2015
Unfortunately, no one from regular Mon Project Quebec received checklist yet.

According to the promise given by MIDI and Quebec, we can expect checklist by Spring 2017 (Spring starts in 10 days if I am right)

jewelshohag said:
brother, till today did you receive any checklist...even anyone...I am really worried...

dhanushm

Nov 15, 2015
Sorry Mate, I took SIN (Social Insurance Number) as SINP - Sekastwick Nomination Program by mistake.

I am not really sure of the answer you are looking for. Sorry about it, but I am sure if she received her PR thru Express Entry (And without any province nomination) then she can enjoy the benefits all across Canada (No matter if it is Quebec or rest of Canada).

Better check with attorney!

serenity_eee said:
Hi I do not know what is SINP. Her program is Federal Skilled Worker in 2014.