+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

mon projet quebec info plz

Yuvvv

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
can anyone tell me about the estimates for mon projet quebec? is it fast like express entry for quebec? or will it still take the same time?

and guide me how to start an application, what documents are required, fees to pay etc.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yuvvv said:
can anyone tell me about the estimates for mon projet quebec? is it fast like express entry for quebec? or will it still take the same time?

and guide me how to start an application, what documents are required, fees to pay etc.

It is slower than EE in processing time.
You need to create an account and currently it can be done only after June 20th. If you have a job offer or a temporary resident of Quebec then you need to contact MIDI and they will guide you about applying now.

Yuvvv

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
do you have an estimate on the amount of time?

what general documents do i need? do i need evaluation of certificates again?

i have:
  • Ielts
  • Alliance Francaise
  • Degree holder evaluated by WES 4 years
  • previous employment letter of approximately 3 years
  • police clearance

i have only 390 points under Express entry and if i manage to get clb 9 in all 4 ielts, my points will get upto ~441 maximum. the current points in demand is not going below 450 :(

ideas anyone?

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yuvvv said:
do you have an estimate on the amount of time?

what general documents do i need? do i need evaluation of certificates again?

i have:
  • Ielts
  • Alliance Francaise
  • Degree holder evaluated by WES 4 years
  • previous employment letter of approximately 3 years
  • police clearance

i have only 390 points under Express entry and if i manage to get clb 9 in all 4 ielts, my points will get upto ~441 maximum. the current points in demand is not going below 450 :(

ideas anyone?
With a score of above 400 you might get an invitation from Ontario. Have a look at their PNP.