waiting for checklist
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
August 18, 2016
IELTS Request
montreal06@ said:
All dears

anybody received documents list after submitted application June and aug 2016.
Not yet boss...
I am seeing the same status.
Is there anyone who received the document list ?????
or when applicants will get the document list for june and august intake ??
please share if anyone knows ...

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
ishari said:
Not yet boss...
I am seeing the same status.
Is there anyone who received the document list ?????
or when applicants will get the document list for june and august intake ??
please share if anyone knows ...
Hell NO...I don't know what is happening even the applicants from June are waiting..

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
vickyRocks said:
Hell NO...I don't know what is happening even the applicants from June are waiting..
Finally received this email yesterday..Did any one got this too.?
Mrs,
Sir,

We have received your application for the Québec Selection Certificate, as well as your payment, within the prescribed deadlines.

Please note that we expect to begin processing applications received online in the spring of 2017.

We will contact you via My Quebec Project only when we process your request and, if necessary, we will send you a personalized list of the documents to be sent to us. Examination of your application will begin once we receive these documents.

In order to let you know the main stages of processing an online application, we invite you to consult the page Steps and average processing times of an application for a Quebec Selection Certificate online.

Please accept our greetings.

The Department of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion

deanoemcke

Dec 4, 2016
I am also currently on the IEC program and my work permit expires this coming July.
I have been working as a professional here for more than a year but I do not have the advanced French skills to apply for my CSQ under the PEQ program.

I am just now filling out my CSQ application. Am I cutting it fine to receive my CSQ before my working holiday visa expires? Is there a faster way given that I have over 1 years work experience and am already living in Quebec? If it helps I have been with my Quebec girlfriend for 12 years and we have 2 children both with Canadian citizenship.

What are my options if my working holiday visa runs out and I still do not have my CSQ?

Reading this post has started to get me panicked :eek:

HITROST

Jan 7, 2017
hi guys, I couldn't submit on Aug 2016, the queue was full :( when is the next submitting program?

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
HITROST said:
hi guys, I couldn't submit on Aug 2016, the queue was full :( when is the next submitting program?
I hope in April..they will start again receiving the applications.

3M

Sep 19, 2015
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
21-10-2017
Finally received this email yesterday..Did any one got this too.?
Mrs,
Sir,

We have received your application for the Québec Selection Certificate, as well as your payment, within the prescribed deadlines.

Please note that we expect to begin processing applications received online in the spring of 2017.

We will contact you via My Quebec Project only when we process your request and, if necessary, we will send you a personalized list of the documents to be sent to us. Examination of your application will begin once we receive these documents.

In order to let you know the main stages of processing an online application, we invite you to consult the page Steps and average processing times of an application for a Quebec Selection Certificate online.

Please accept our greetings.

The Department of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion
Hi Vicky,

Did you get any news on your CSQ after the Spring 2017 mail?
I also received this communication but there is no news since then...

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Hi Vicky,

Did you get any news on your CSQ after the Spring 2017 mail?
I also received this communication but there is no news since then...
no news from MICC..waiting for my documents checklist..

3M

Sep 19, 2015
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
21-10-2017
no news from MICC..waiting for my documents checklist..
same here... worst is, my PNP app is also put on hold bcos of my MPQ app, which seems to be taking forever :(

josejx0m

Nov 16, 2011
Hi I also submitted on August 2016.later they changed their point system.last week I updated my application and now hope I have 60 points.But after updating my documents still it shows as waiting for the treatment.Did anyone have same experience and anyone know how long it takes to review the application for June/August 2016.
requesting your kind response.

PhiroMina

Star Member
Dec 7, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2014
Hi I also submitted on August 2016.later they changed their point system.last week I updated my application and now hope I have 60 points.But after updating my documents still it shows as waiting for the treatment.Did anyone have same experience and anyone know how long it takes to review the application for June/August 2016.
requesting your kind response.

hi, would like to ask how you manage to get in the pool. if you please share your experience in submitting the file. it will be great