MON PROJET PROFILE COMPELTED CANDIDATE

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m585 said:
It is interesting to note and is strange idiosyncracy of the system that technically you could have enough points without an occupation on the list. Say you were a single applicant of the max points age (16), fluent in both French and English (22), financially self sufficient (1) and with a decent education (10). There you would be already at the 49 and have as much chance as any other applicant, even if you've never had a job!
And that's the reason why people flock to this immigration stream. This is the last province that offers the old-style pointing system Canada has a few years back. After this, they will be following the EE style of screening applicants which is very hard especially if you have no job offer. Next best thing to this is New Brunswick PNP. Good luck everybody! :)

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mydreamcanada11 said:
My wife and children passports are not ready. As passport number is mandatory field how do I mention about them in Mon project. Can I submit their details when they ask for documents ?
If you are from India then you can apply for passport in tatkal.

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
GODWILLDO said:
hii .. if v have created the account is it sure we will be included in the cap ie. .. one among the 2800...

thanks
No - to be included in the 2800 you have to be one of the first 2800 to submit on February 16th.

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
RituNINS said:
Could any one inform me why I am not permitted to complete the form?

I created an account on 20.01.16. I was waiting for the period declared for completing the form i.e. JAN 26 to FEB 15 but could not sign in.

Today (02.02.16) when I got entrance to my account, I found that the COMMENCER i.e. START is inactive depicting a NOTE aside "You can not submit this application, the maximum number (3500) requested for selection certificate has been achieved."

But the fact is that I want to complete the form online only. I know the date of submission is well ahead i.e. on or after 16.02.16. But where's the problem?

Is it impossible to complete the form now or has there any maximum limit for completing form, could any one answer please
That start button becomes greyed out once you have previously been in to your account and have an application in progress. After you've already started you must go back to your application through 'Mon dossier','Modifier ma demande' and not through 'Faire une demande'.

RituNINS

Jan 14, 2016
Hi m585,

Thanks. It helped me a lot.

Now, plz say what should I do in the following situation.

Under "Renseignements sur la personne"
À quel titre la personne est-elle visée par cette demande?
-Should I select CONJOINT for spouse and ENFANT A CHARGE for my dependent child?

I think it should be, but want to be assured.

Thanks in advance.

veer.engg

Jan 27, 2016
Hi Guys,

I have three questions Regarding IELTS:

1 IELTS Test Number ?
2 Number of approved center
3. When we write IELTS score like 4.5, 5.5 it says (Do not write Decimal in the box) so how can I write 5.5 bands ?

Please Reply Urgent.
Thanks
Varinder

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
veer.engg said:
Hi Guys,

1 IELTS Test Number ?
3. When we write IELTS score like 4.5, 5.5 it says (Do not write Decimal in the box) so how can I write 5.5 bands ?

Please Reply Urgent.
Thanks
Varinder
1. Test report number
2. Center number.
3. use comma instead of decimal point.

suvadeepg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
m585 said:
That start button becomes greyed out once you have previously been in to your account and have an application in progress. After you've already started you must go back to your application through 'Mon dossier','Modifier ma demande' and not through 'Faire une demande'.
If you havent started your application but still the Start button is grayed out then click on my file from the options at the top and after that you could get on with your application. If you have already started with your application earlier then you could follow what m585 just quoted but from your explanation it seems you haven't hence you could click on my file option once you login.

cres_rod

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Doha, State of Qatar
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
veer.engg said:
Hi Guys,

1 IELTS Test Number ?

Please Reply Urgent.
Thanks
Varinder
Test number is the TEST REPORT FORM NUMBER can be found in lower left corner of the TRF, Test center is the CENTER NUMBER at the upper right corner of the TRF..

Put (,) not (.)

srt3381

Jan 5, 2016
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP..I am stuck in this page..what should i click? Did anyone else encounter this page?

Historique de mes demandes
Afficher éléments par pageRecherche :
Type de demande Numéro Statut Date de dépôt Message Actions
Certificat de sélection du Québec
Affichage des éléments 1 à 1 sur 1.DébutPrécédent1SuivantFin

Thank you in advance.

apurno2003

Jan 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
15-06-2016
shaidujjaman said:
Hello Guys. Anyone completed the form from Bangladesh? Pleas let me know.
have you completed your form. I am from BD

abdlmtn

Jan 11, 2016
Rubaaab said:
Ratings: +0

Re: has any one completed the application on mon project jan 2016
« Reply #332 on: January 30, 2016, 04:29:17 am »
Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove
Hey everybody... How r you?
I have some problem filling out the section 'History Status.'
I have mentioned
1- India Citizen from born to 30/12/2009
2- UK student visa from 31/12/2009 to 22/06/2011
3-UK post study work visa from 23/06/2011 to 26/04/2012
4-Return back to India (Citizen) from 27/04/2012 to present

But When i click on 'Valider', it shows error message 'you have already indicated a resident status for this time, thank you to change yur entry or declare a new period.'
Please help me to fix this problem

I got the same problem plz if some one could help on this
If can't declare our history correctly then they could reject on this bases.

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
Dear All,

Indian applicants...please respond on this thread about SSC and HSC about total no of years (start date to end date) with corresponding offical length of study you entered in Mon Project...

This is only to clear confusion over the selection of duration for this two course.

So, please make a reply on this thread.