jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bob05 said:
Hi friends,
Needs suggestions/guidance..
Is it beneficial to hire consultant/lawyer for quebec immigration process.
or we can apply online.
thx for you suggestions.
If your profile and documentation are pretty straightforward there is no need to take the help of a lawyer/consultant. It is a waste of money.

addn19

Star Member
Jan 30, 2016
Please help me in calculation of age points . If age is 35 year and 10 months then how much points will be given.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
addn19 said:
Please help me in calculation of age points . If age is 35 year and 10 months then how much points will be given.
Age points are always applicable at the time of application submission.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
bob05 said:
Hi friends,
Needs suggestions/guidance..
Is it beneficial to hire consultant/lawyer for quebec immigration process.
or we can apply online.
thx for you suggestions.
No need for a lawyer.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
addn19 said:
Vicky if at the time of submission is 35y and 10m then what will be the score?
You will get 16 points than if u apply with 35y and 10m. But keep in mind You will get 16 when you received your application acknowledgement from that day your points will be calculated.

addn19

Star Member
Jan 30, 2016
Vicky please tell me how much points will be available for AOT if degree is Bechelor of commerce and master of commerce from Pakistan . Is it considered as accounting bechelor degree?

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
addn19 said:
Vicky please tell me how much points will be available for AOT if degree is Bechelor of commerce and master of commerce from Pakistan . Is it considered as accounting bechelor degree?
I myslef has a bachelor degree in commerce and MBA degree in Finance from Pakistan. You will get 10 points for your education and 6 points for your AOT..
Hope this helps.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Current year intake which was due on Jan 2016 has been moved to June 2016. Lets hope that this time we will able to submit the applications properly. The below link shows that its become documented now..

www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=1&file=64531.pdf

Share with every one.

Hugh Janus

Nov 6, 2015
So, when will Mon Projet open again? Any estimates? Days, months?
Also, if by some stroke of luck one of us manages to apply and pay the fees, how long does the whole process take?

basemmansour

Feb 28, 2016
my question related to quebec immigration
my graduation is bachelor of commerce,Accounting section, but i dont know which section i am in Area of training ??

dream_Can

Star Member
Oct 5, 2009
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent vd docs
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2016
how to register for mon project? i am also dialing the number they have given but thats busy, right now is time to register for new account but cant do it, any help please?

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Hugh Janus said:
So, when will Mon Projet open again? Any estimates? Days, months?
Also, if by some stroke of luck one of us manages to apply and pay the fees, how long does the whole process take?
It's official now;

Dates to complete and submit an application:

Applicants who have already created their Mon projet Québec account may submit their application between June 13 and 20, 2016. The maximum number of applications to be received during this period will be raised to 5,000.

When this number is reached, applicants who do not have an account may create one with a view to the next intake period. During this second period, the dates of which will be established later, the Ministère will also receive 5,000 applications.

Applicants who have a job offer validated by the Ministère or who are temporary residents in Québec and authorized to present an application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec may do so at any time. Mon projet Québec will be available for these applicants starting on February 29, 2016, at 1 p.m. (Montréal time). Those who already have an account may submit their application online, while those without an account are asked to call 514-864-9191. A customer service agent will tell them what steps to take.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/index.html