+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon project- skilled workers June and August applicants

yoloraw

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Hi all,

This thread to take some action against Mon Project.

Lets decide one day one time to send email with subject "Wake up Mon project" in one go. So that MIDI should wake up and do the needful.

Please comment with your thoughts ?

One IDEA to make big change

Reactions: senuju

Nitin260785

Mar 5, 2016
Hi all,

Lets decide one day one time to send email with subject "Wake up Mon project" in one go. So that MIDI should wake up and do the needful.

I think its not a bad idea.

The new system was supposed to make the process much faster, but it isnt the case.

chint

Apr 6, 2017
Hi,

Yes, I think we need to take some action to make our process faster. It is for our future only.
Let's do it.

Thanks

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Hi all,

Hi mate!!
It's totally true. We must wake up. Time is already passed.as midi said what a joke of first come first served basis.. Let's be together in this difficult situation.. Let's join our hands..

Reactions: Ckchin

yoloraw

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
I already send them emails two times. But they have a scripted email. Which says unable to answer your question. Please call on these Montreal support numbers.. What a joke..

So how many you agree to send mass emails to MIDI to convey their promise in best possible way?

Lets begin sending emails to MIDI ..

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
I already send them emails two times. But they have a scripted email. Which says unable to answer your question. Please call on these Montreal support numbers.. What a joke..

So how many you agree to send mass emails to MIDI to convey their promise in best possible way?

Lets begin sending emails to MIDI ..
Hi mate!!!
I too gt calls To midi.. But they have no idea. They only asked to wait. Which country u applied from...

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
We can sign an online petition to immigration minister.What do you guys think?
Yap..it's a good idea. Let's share our ideas for the petition.

I think we better to include that our waiting time n specially the purpose of first come first served basis.and our hopes too. In the other hand they take so many refugees without any qualifications but they refused to take skilled ppl changing the points by time to time.
We must send a copy of the petition to the prime minister too.
What u say guys???

chint

Apr 6, 2017
Hello guys,

Yes, I think we should make a proper plan.
So I am creating a WhatsApp group for this task. Bcoz talking on forum will not be that effective.
So plz drop your WhatsApp numbers here. I will add you.
In group we can properly execute our idea.
Thanks.

chint

Apr 6, 2017
Group is created guys.
It is my humble request that people who applied in June/Aug 2016, they only drop number to join the group.
Thanks.