+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project: declaration of previous application for permanent residence refused

tilathartori

Apr 5, 2013
Hi all,

I have applied for the Federal Skilled Worker program in July 2014 and i was not successful for not reaching the threshold needed to get the PR (65 points out in total). Now i want to apply for the Quebec skilled worker program and my is: should i declare the previous application i have done? The question listed in the mon project is "Have you ever applied to immigrate to Canada" (Yes/No), if yes provide that date of the application and what is the current status of the application (refused/ongoing)......

Anyone experienced in this? Looking forward to a reply.

Best
M

Phoenixation

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
Hi all,

I have applied for the Federal Skilled Worker program in July 2014 and i was not successful for not reaching the threshold needed to get the PR (65 points out in total). Now i want to apply for the Quebec skilled worker program and my is: should i declare the previous application i have done? The question listed in the mon project is "Have you ever applied to immigrate to Canada" (Yes/No), if yes provide that date of the application and what is the current status of the application (refused/ongoing)......

Anyone experienced in this? Looking forward to a reply.

Best
M
Yes you must declare your application and its outcome. Failing to do so may result in 5 years ban from applying to any Quebec administered immigration programs due to misrepresentation.