+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

mohawk and seneca?my consultant says they have zero visa expectancy.HELP

sandrakhan

Jul 10, 2011
Hello,

I have got 6 bands so i can get admission in seneca or mohawk... but my consultant forces me that these are very small colleges as compared to humber. so i should retake my ielts and get admission for may intake at humber.. i recently took ielts with a view to get 6.5 for humber but i was unable to get it. i am worried if again i dont get then what. although i do have seneca and mohawk options but the consultant says "pakistan mein in colleges k visas lagtey hi nai..reject ho jate hain coz they are small colleges"

is that true?

Lovely_16

Jun 28, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't believe blindly on consultant.....use ur brain. Sneca,mohawk and humber all comes under spp.........so they are all reputed and good colleges. No matter,how big or small they are.
Might be ur consultant will get the commission if u took admission in humber college.....that's y he is forcing u.But applied to the collg which is convenient to go. Apart from this,if u a genuine student and have good finance......definately u will get the visa. :)

sara23

Jun 17, 2011
we dont have spp here in PAKISTAN...bt he constantly forces to go for humber humber and humber

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sara23 said:
we dont have spp here in PAKISTAN...bt he constantly forces to go for humber humber and humber
either you trust your nefarious consultant or these two members who made their post here !

Here we all are students. There is no reason for us to show you a wrong way.

aliahmed.nypd

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bro y dont you try Internationale college of Manitoba they require 5.5 band and is also a good college and from which consultant are you applying through and were do you live