+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

modify EE profile after ITA

Hanadi

Sep 4, 2016
Hi everyone,
I have recently received my ITA. I was told that the information in my EE profile should exactly match my eAPR. Unfortunately I need to modify some of the information in my EE profile but it seems to be locked and I can only view it without any modifications!! is there a way to modify my profile??

Thank you

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Hanadi said:
Hi everyone,
I have recently received my ITA. I was told that the information in my EE profile should exactly match my eAPR. Unfortunately I need to modify some of the information in my EE profile but it seems to be locked and I can only view it without any modifications!! is there a way to modify my profile??

Thank you
To modify any information on your EE profile, you will have to reject ITA, modify the information and then wait fir the next draw to be invited.

Hanadi

Sep 4, 2016
Thank you for your reply. But would my nomination or the points earned from nomination be affected? If I decline the invitation would I lose the nomination or any points related to it?

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Hanadi said:
Thank you for your reply. But would my nomination or the points earned from nomination be affected? If I decline the invitation would I lose the nomination or any points related to it?
what information are you intending to modify?

Hanadi

Sep 4, 2016
lazybone said:
what information are you intending to modify?
I want to
1. Change my husband's NOC number as I discovered that the one we used is incorrect
2. Add my huband's IELTS scores because IELTS was not mentioned for my husband
3. Change passport numbers because we renewed our passports and now have different passport numbers

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
Hanadi said:
I want to
1. Change my husband's NOC number as I discovered that the one we used is incorrect
3. Change passport numbers because we renewed our passports and now have different passport numbers
If you are changing NOC , then you need to reject the ITA. I dont think you will lose your nomination. The nomination is connected to your EE profile.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Hanadi said:
I want to
did you claim points for 1 and 2?
3 can be updated-no issues

yameryusuf

Jan 24, 2017
Hey People I am a bit worried! I just barely made enough points to receive an ITA. but i Just noticed I forgot my middle name in the first name Field. Could I also attach a letter of explanation for this!!! Thank you.

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
dan_and said:
There is no need to decline the ITA for any of these changes. Just attach a letter of explanation and you are good to go. If you husband is the dependent applicant, why do you even want to add the IELTS results? You already have an ITA, so more points won't help you.
I received ITA.. However, I want to include my wife education without ECA. Is it possible? I am not claiming any points for it.

PGAero

Feb 10, 2017
Hi Everyone,
I recently got my ITA, after I got my invitation then only I realized that I made one mistake in my EE profile,
I mentioned "yes" for "valid job offer in Canada" section in EE (I am PGWP holder and currently working with more than 1 year experience) and
also I mentioned that I don't have positive LMIA, because of this I didn't get any extra points. When I checked that same questions in my ITA then oly I realized that I should have mentioned no for the above question. Since it didn't affect my CRS points can I change that in to 'NO' in my ITA application? Is it make problem in the future?

Thanks in advance for your help

sam_vir

Apr 27, 2017
I received an ITA after submitting my Express Entry profile. I am primary applicant , However, I realized that I had made an error in the Accompanying, Express Entry Spouse Form - 'Study and language'->official language section-can XXX communicate in English/French? and mistakenly I answered 'neither' instead of 'Yes' as my spouse can communicate in English.
(PS:I am not using spouse language test points)

What do I do? shall I answer this question as ‘Yes’ in post ITA form while submitting PR application.

appreciate quick response.

Harkirat Gill

Mar 7, 2018
Hey People I am a bit worried! I just barely made enough points to receive an ITA. but i Just noticed I forgot my middle name in the first name Field. Could I also attach a letter of explanation for this!!! Thank you.
Hi Yusuf, I made the same mistake as you and found it after i got an ITA. Can you tell me what did you did in your case?

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018

noor11

Mar 30, 2011
hi all,.
I am also having same problem, i have entered a experience of totally different NOC in EE profile creation, but that experience is not claiming any points and now i am working in another field and claming that experience(4 yrs)
1-On the basis of that previous experience i have applied for Fsw in 2010 but that case was refused bcoz visa officer was not satisfied with that.
2-Now post Ita i want not to mention that experince in work history (but in EE entry i have already put that in work history)

so my question is that can i change that experience to personal history in post ITA,
thanks in advance.

Dv.harsh

Mar 28, 2017
Case :
In Express entry I have written the name of my employer as Apolo securities limited.

The remuneration I got was from Apolo tradelink company ( as it says in my bank account transactions and Letter from employer for Roles and responsibilities) .

Although both companies are of the same owner ( Apolo group of companies) , the information (company name ) in EE and the letterhead are different. I have recieved ITA so cannot change Express entry profile now.
Kindly help