+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mock Test

lcpng

Star Member
Sep 30, 2022
Hi all!
Any reliable website/app to review for citizenship? I am scheduled in the next two weeks, and I am a bit anxious. LOL!

RoRo88

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Hi all!
Any reliable website/app to review for citizenship? I am scheduled in the next two weeks, and I am a bit anxious. LOL!
Honestly, just read the book a couple of times. The practice tests are harder than what the test is. You can try the youtube questions, apnatoronto. That’s what I did.

The hardest part of the test is taking a pic of your ID!!:D

Reactions: Kits and lcpng

lcpng

Star Member
Sep 30, 2022
Honestly, just read the book a couple of times. The practice tests are harder than what the test is. You can try the youtube questions, apnatoronto. That’s what I did.

Thank you so much for your response! :)

tommyjarvis

Sep 21, 2020

Hi do you know what IDs are they accepting? I'm sending my current passport away for Schengen visa and I only have Drivers license / health card on hand.

lcpng

Star Member
Sep 30, 2022

Took my exam last night and passed. But I am worried on the taking my ID part, I am not sure if I did it properly. LOL

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Took my exam last night and passed. But I am worried on the taking my ID part, I am not sure if I did it properly. LOL
If your ID was not clear, IRCC will send an email like this...
My office was Scarborough (SCR). Your email may come from a different email address of IRCC..

Cxxxxxxx - PHOTO ID REQUEST

PHOTO IDENTITY REQUEST
DEMANDE D’UNE PIÈCE D’IDENTITÉ

Good day,

Please read the attached request carefully and make sure to follow the instructions given to respond to this email.

You are receiving this notice because we were unable to verify your photo identification (ID) required during the online test.

In order for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to accept the results of your online test, a copy of your photo ID is required. Acceptable photo ID includes, a valid (not expired) ID with your photo and signature on it (for example, driver's licence or health card), or a Permanent Residence Card (even if it is expired). If you do not have a photo ID, please provide an explanation.

You have thirty (30) days to send us a scanned copy or photo of your piece of ID at email below or reply to this email: IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipETestExamenenligneCitonneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. If we do not receive a copy of your ID or an explanation why you do not have a photo ID, you may be required to take the citizenship test again or proceed to a hearing with a citizenship officer.

If you have any questions, please contact us as soon as possible at the email address above.

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged subject matter. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If this message has been received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Thank you

lcpng

Star Member
Sep 30, 2022
If your ID was not clear, IRCC will send an email like this...
My office was Scarborough (SCR). Your email may come from a different email address of IRCC..

Cxxxxxxx - PHOTO ID REQUEST

PHOTO IDENTITY REQUEST
DEMANDE D’UNE PIÈCE D’IDENTITÉ

Good day,

Please read the attached request carefully and make sure to follow the instructions given to respond to this email.

You are receiving this notice because we were unable to verify your photo identification (ID) required during the online test.

In order for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to accept the results of your online test, a copy of your photo ID is required. Acceptable photo ID includes, a valid (not expired) ID with your photo and signature on it (for example, driver's licence or health card), or a Permanent Residence Card (even if it is expired). If you do not have a photo ID, please provide an explanation.

You have thirty (30) days to send us a scanned copy or photo of your piece of ID at email below or reply to this email: IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipETestExamenenligneCitonneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. If we do not receive a copy of your ID or an explanation why you do not have a photo ID, you may be required to take the citizenship test again or proceed to a hearing with a citizenship officer.

If you have any questions, please contact us as soon as possible at the email address above.

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged subject matter. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If this message has been received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Thank you
Thank you.

How may days you received this email after taking the test?

lcpng

Star Member
Sep 30, 2022
I received the email the very Next day of taking the test..
I had anticipated it ;), So I had kept the scanned document of the ID ready.
As soon as the email came, I replied.
The test was marked completed on the tracker the very next day...
Phewww...
Thanks for enlighten my worries. LOL
I have read some post about their exam got invalidated because the ID was not taken properly.

Rorosgurl

Jan 5, 2014
london ontario
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
October 12th 2013
AOR Received.
October 17th 2013
File Transfer...
December 2nd 2013
Med's Done....
September 6th 2013
I passed my test yesterday as well 20/20 and I am worried about the ID part. I felt like a retard scanning and rescanning for like 5 times then I gave up.