App. Filed.......
October 12th 2013
AOR Received.
October 17th 2013
File Transfer...
December 2nd 2013
Med's Done....
September 6th 2013
Congratulations! I think I did mine more than 5 times but still giving me a blurry result, so the last one I took is the best so far.

Let's just hope that will receive an email soon to re-send our ID, keep us posted here. :)
Test updated today with the 7th completed date. Thank god. Now the next step lol

Reactions: lcpng

Rorosgurl

Jan 5, 2014
london ontario
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
October 12th 2013
AOR Received.
October 17th 2013
File Transfer...
December 2nd 2013
Med's Done....
September 6th 2013
Yay! Keep us posted once you received ceremony or other update. Which are you?
What’s the next step ? Ceremony right away or LPP? I am at Niagara office. U?

KatieP2023

Jun 2, 2023
If your ID was not clear, IRCC will send an email like this...
My office was Scarborough (SCR). Your email may come from a different email address of IRCC..

Cxxxxxxx - PHOTO ID REQUEST

PHOTO IDENTITY REQUEST
DEMANDE D’UNE PIÈCE D’IDENTITÉ

Good day,

Please read the attached request carefully and make sure to follow the instructions given to respond to this email.

You are receiving this notice because we were unable to verify your photo identification (ID) required during the online test.

In order for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to accept the results of your online test, a copy of your photo ID is required. Acceptable photo ID includes, a valid (not expired) ID with your photo and signature on it (for example, driver's licence or health card), or a Permanent Residence Card (even if it is expired). If you do not have a photo ID, please provide an explanation.

You have thirty (30) days to send us a scanned copy or photo of your piece of ID at email below or reply to this email: IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipETestExamenenligneCitonneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. If we do not receive a copy of your ID or an explanation why you do not have a photo ID, you may be required to take the citizenship test again or proceed to a hearing with a citizenship officer.

If you have any questions, please contact us as soon as possible at the email address above.

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged subject matter. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If this message has been received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Thank you
I did my online citizenship test for Canada on Jun 2, 2023. However, I forgot to close the gmail tab and send test link tab on my MacBook. Will this be a problem? I didn’t try to click those tabs during the test. I stay on the test page during the whole time. But I am very worried that the system will detect that I have other 2 tabs open and thinks that I was cheating. Did anyone have similar issues but still got the official test results?

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
I did my online citizenship test for Canada on Jun 2, 2023. However, I forgot to close the gmail tab and send test link tab on my MacBook. Will this be a problem? I didn’t try to click those tabs during the test. I stay on the test page during the whole time. But I am very worried that the system will detect that I have other 2 tabs open and thinks that I was cheating. Did anyone have similar issues but still got the official test results?
I don’t think it should have issued tbh