+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mobility rights of PR holders

niko80

Apr 21, 2014
What is your opinion about mobility rights of PR holders stated bellow:

According to the Ministère de l’Immigration et des Communautés culturelles(MICC) Centre de contacts clientèle (Information service), they also stated that even though you have received the CSQ, once you have gone through the landing process, as a Permanent Resident of Canada, you have mobility rights, meaning you can live and work anywhere in Canada.

I think it is about all the provinces.

http://discuss.settlement.org/topic22729-after-landing-in-quebec-move-to-another-province.aspx

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
What is your opinion about mobility rights of PR holders stated bellow:

According to the Ministère de l’Immigration et des Communautés culturelles(MICC) Centre de contacts clientèle (Information service), they also stated that even though you have received the CSQ, once you have gone through the landing process, as a Permanent Resident of Canada, you have mobility rights, meaning you can live and work anywhere in Canada.

I think it is about all the provinces.

http://discuss.settlement.org/topic22729-after-landing-in-quebec-move-to-another-province.aspx
This is true that you can move to any other province according to the mobility rights, on the other hand please don't forget that you have been selected by the Quebec province at that point when you neither selected by federal government nor selected by any other province . Furthermore you have signed a declaration for indent to reside in Quebec .
But on the initial stage we are thinking to move to any other province ut is really bad for us, because we are cheating quebec government and it could be problematic for the upcoming applicants (may be 2-3 years later ).

So I think if anyone is selected by somebody then he/she should be loyal to that person/government /society .

It's my opinion , please don't take it personally . Maybe I am totally wrong but it's my opinion dear.

Reactions: DollyM

niko80

Apr 21, 2014
Of course, the point is that if person can not find a job despite he does his best. I absolutely agree with you.