+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistakes on application of renewal of PR card

Leechina

Mar 18, 2015
Hi everyone,

My application for permanent resident card renewal has gone into secondary processing.
I don't have a copy of application but I think there are few mistakes on my application.
I had a rough draft with me.
1. Port of entry was calgary and I have written Calgary but province British Columbia.....I don't know how it happened.
2. There is one day error in entry date of my wife.
3. I am not sure about the counting of dates too.
4. My went with us to USA by road and that time passport his passport was expired.We didn't notice that .Also CBSA officers on USA border didn't notice that.They even gave him I94 on the same passport .he went and came back after a day on the same passport.
What should I do with so many mistakes?
These were not intentional but are they dangerous????
I am very very nervous.
Should I withdraw my application or continue?If I continue,what can be the consequences?
If I withdraw,will I be allowed to?And how many days it takes averagely to withdraw an application.
Please please help me .....answer my questions anyone?

s.dzenisiuk

Jul 11, 2012
Hi everyone,
I signed and sent an application for permanent card renewal for me and my family a month ago, on 2017-08-10. Today I have noticed that I misunderstood question 21 "Period to be assessed" and mistakenly typed in the period to be assessed as "From 2012-08-10 To 2015-06-12", thinking that the period in question was the period of absence. Obviously, the correct period is "From 2012-08-10 To 2017-08-10", covering the past 5 (five) years from the application date.
I wonder If I should withdraw the applications before they start processing them or report the mistake on IRCC web form? What would be the best course of action? If I withdraw the applications will they send me back the package? Will I get a refund or the payment I made will be valid for the corrected application?
Thanks,

Last edited: