+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistakes needs to avoid while submitting PR form for Canada

Aradhana Adhvaryu

Mar 28, 2018
Me and my husband currently live in the U.S.A, and filed EE under FSW for Canada. We received invitation to apply for PR. Now we have started gathering documents and need to understand what are the mistake we should avoid before submitting our documents for PR?
Previously, we received invitation for the same but they did not ask for IELTS score card in the documentation list so we did not submit it. Due to that our application got refused and we re-submitted our new application EE profile. So this is our 2nd chance to apply for PR and we do not want to make anymore mistakes.

Please Advise.

Thanks in Advance!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Me and my husband currently live in the U.S.A, and filed EE under FSW for Canada. We received invitation to apply for PR. Now we have started gathering documents and need to understand what are the mistake we should avoid before submitting our documents for PR?
Previously, we received invitation for the same but they did not ask for IELTS score card in the documentation list so we did not submit it. Due to that our application got refused and we re-submitted our new application EE profile. So this is our 2nd chance to apply for PR and we do not want to make anymore mistakes.

Please Advise.

Thanks in Advance!
Recommend you dedicate a few days to reading through the discussions in the Express Entry section of the forum. Lots of information on this there.

Reactions: Aradhana Adhvaryu