+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistakes in BOC

Sonofthesoil

Dec 9, 2023
My hearing date is on the 10th of January and I recieved a second letter of “Discloser of Documents” and this time it had my old refused visa application,I noticed I made some errors in my travel history and forgot to mention a address I lived at but it’s all in the old application…l asked my lawyer and he says it’s not goin to be an issue but I feel like I should send a affidavit explaining the error and omission before my 10days to submit document deadline…any advice or opinion will be greatly appreciated

Protected person

Star Member
Feb 14, 2022
My hearing date is on the 10th of January and I recieved a second letter of “Discloser of Documents” and this time it had my old refused visa application,I noticed I made some errors in my travel history and forgot to mention a address I lived at but it’s all in the old application…l asked my lawyer and he says it’s not goin to be an issue but I feel like I should send a affidavit explaining the error and omission before my 10days to submit document deadline…any advice or opinion will be greatly appreciated
Nothing to be worry about that..
Thats not a blunder but a mistake.. just focus on ur case..