+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistakes in bc pnp express

Jan 14, 2018
Hello,
My lawyer entered wrong dates on my work experience column in bc pnp showing that I worked in three places with incorrect dates but, in reality, I only worked in two places under noc level b. My be pnp got approved and got an invitation to apply for express pr. But, now he asked me for pay stubs and I saw the dates were wrong. I Got my one year experience under skill level b before applying. He changed the dates and entered my correct work experience after getting invitation but I'm am just concerned whether my pr can be rejected under this or not?

sam2904

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-02-2018
Nomination.....
02-02-2018
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Done....
19-03-2018
Hello,
My lawyer entered wrong dates on my work experience column in bc pnp showing that I worked in three places with incorrect dates but, in reality, I only worked in two places under noc level b. My be pnp got approved and got an invitation to apply for express pr. But, now he asked me for pay stubs and I saw the dates were wrong. I Got my one year experience under skill level b before applying. He changed the dates and entered my correct work experience after getting invitation but I'm am just concerned whether my pr can be rejected under this or not?
Hi. It doesnt matter after you received your Nomination. You can go ahead and change the dates as long as you are eligible for EE PR. Also, can you please post your timeline for BCPNP? When did you apply and when you received? Just checking current timelines. Thanks in advance.

Ltr18

Feb 19, 2020
Hello,
Hi! Curiously I am on the same boat! What happened with your case???