+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistake on IMM1294e form

spudpotato

Mar 16, 2021
I made a mistake on my residential address, the form did not let me include my state, how can I change my address without making the visa officer think it is misrepresentation?

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Just edit the same form, which I assume is on your laptop/computer folder, then send it via a webform and explain the error.

Plus, I don't think it should be a concern because not every country uses "state".

Reactions: spudpotato

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
I made a mistake on my residential address, the form did not let me include my state, how can I change my address without making the visa officer think it is misrepresentation?
If it blanked out the state on the form when you entered the other info then it is not required. No need to submit other docs for it.

Reactions: spudpotato

spudpotato

Mar 16, 2021
Just edit the same form, which I assume is on your laptop/computer folder, then send it via a webform and explain the error.

Plus, I don't think it should be a concern because not every country uses "state".
thank you! I sent an email asking to clarify but they did not get back to me so I assume it should be fine..