+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistake in Visa application (GIC)

Laique Akbar

Feb 5, 2021
Hello,

I have uploaded GIC funding instructions instead of GIC Certificate whilst I was filing for visa on 27 Jan, can someone help me on how to rectify this mistake? Now after realizing I am trying to raise a webform and while uploading the correct GIC Certificate the page crashes and says 500 internal error. so I am just waiting for the this issue to be fixed so that I can upload the correct file this time.

Moreover what do you guys suggest me to do? do I wait for IRCC to contact me asking for the correct file which in fact doesn't seem to be the right option and I might end up getting a refusal. Or just raise a webform with the correct file (so by doing so does my application get delayed or refused?).

nkbk

Aug 21, 2021
Hello,

I have uploaded GIC funding instructions instead of GIC Certificate whilst I was filing for visa on 27 Jan, can someone help me on how to rectify this mistake? Now after realizing I am trying to raise a webform and while uploading the correct GIC Certificate the page crashes and says 500 internal error. so I am just waiting for the this issue to be fixed so that I can upload the correct file this time.

Moreover what do you guys suggest me to do? do I wait for IRCC to contact me asking for the correct file which in fact doesn't seem to be the right option and I might end up getting a refusal. Or just raise a webform with the correct file (so by doing so does my application get delayed or refused?).
Hi did you get ppr?