+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistake in Travel History

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
When ru coming here to make some pakoda aur ek cutting chai for me ;)
Let it be bro....I know it is very difficult for one to admit his/her mistake....it was a simple discussion and you took it too far without any rhyme or reason...i dont like things getting ugly unnecessarily especially with people I don't know....let's put an end to it....and behave as grown-ups....cheers....
On a lighter note, I can make good tea....God willing if I get a chance to come to Canada will surely catch up with you for tea atleast....

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Let it be bro....I know it is very difficult for one to admit his/her mistake....it was a simple discussion and you took it too far without any rhyme or reason...i dont like things getting ugly unnecessarily especially with people I don't know....let's put an end to it....and behave as grown-ups....cheers....
On a lighter note, I can make good tea....God willing if I get a chance to come to Canada will surely catch up with you for tea atleast....
Look who is talking about mistake...you made the thread that you made a mistake...

All I can say Grow up Keerat....

Last edited:

Mielly

Sep 19, 2019
I made a mistake in travel history. I got confused with the questions and I thought the question about visa refusal was related to Canada only as the 1st question above was related to Canada. I got refused with my US visa before and i did not intend to withheld this info. I got a Procedural Fairness Letter and is there a chance that they will consider this as an innocent mistake?