Nomination.....
BC PNP
AOR Received.
Dec 5,2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 22,2018
LANDED..........
Mar 17, 2018
Dear Members, I have received my police certificates from Pakistan , everything is correct except the validity date of my national identity card is that of old one and I got it renewed recently but they have mentioned of the previous one based on my police certificates issued 2 years back for the study visa purpose.

I need an advice is this a major mistake? should I do something about it? I can write it in Letter of explanation and also provide old and new identity document as proof. Please recommend what should i do, I am left with only 20 days to submit my docs :( thank you

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Dear Members, I have received my police certificates from Pakistan , everything is correct except the validity date of my national identity card is that of old one and I got it renewed recently but they have mentioned of the previous one based on my police certificates issued 2 years back for the study visa purpose.

I need an advice is this a major mistake? should I do something about it? I can write it in Letter of explanation and also provide old and new identity document as proof. Please recommend what should i do, I am left with only 20 days to submit my docs :( thank you
Loe should be your last option. this is a big enough mistake to raise flags for cic and cases have been rejected cause of such errors https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/application-not-approved-owing-to-error-in-dates-on-police-certificate.530104/#post-6538209

First find out how easy or difficult it is to get the pcc changed. If it's just a matter of few days that's the preferable option. If it's taking more time that you won't meet your deadline , you can always upload the pcc application and write an loe saying you are waiting for pcc . Read the note under EE candidate http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp