+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistake in pgwp

Harman1104

Dec 19, 2020
Hi everyone,
I need some advice. I got rejection on Pgwp today but the rejection letter is not mine as it have different uci number, application number and name of applicant. I am so worried right now. I called the immigration department and they said they will check the file . I was wondering to know is there possibility they could change the rejection status?

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
They will change it for sure, not really possible to know how long it will take, I would send webform as well.

Harman1104

Dec 19, 2020
hoping for their positive response now. My consultant sent the web form as well. In the rejection letter, it says that the person (whose name is on there not mine) has to submit certain documents for further processing.But under my application number it says rejection. It’s really consfusing and the refusal letter is not mine I am really depressed right now. Would you think there is a possibility of positive response.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
They will 100% change it, if there is no issue with your application and you followed PGWP rules you will get approved, its just human error which happens.

Harman1104

Dec 19, 2020
Hi,
I want to know I can work in this situation or no? I have rejection in front of my application but the rejection letter is not mine. I called IRCC they said it’s a mistake by them. I am waiting for them now. So can I work in this case or no?
please anyone guide me.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
I want to know I can work in this situation or no? I have rejection in front of my application but the rejection letter is not mine. I called IRCC they said it’s a mistake by them. I am waiting for them now. So can I work in this case or no?
please anyone guide me.
Do you have it writing (email or letter) from IRCC that it is a mistake?

Harman1104

Dec 19, 2020
Hi everyone,
I earlier told my situation. I didn’t got any response from them. I called IRCC again last week and they said they had updated status of action required on my file but till now I didn’t got any update. Will they do something?