+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistake in my submitted application

• Thread starter Deleted member 981115
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 981115

Hello Everyone, I submitted my CEC application today for the question that asks:

“ have you listed all periods of military service or government positions (if any), and all off the organizations that’s belongs to (if any)?
I answered “YES” and submitted my application and also received AOR.

I Never worked for Military and Neither I worked or held any government position.
My work experience 2 years in Canada.

Can you please suggest what is the correct answer and how can I rectify the error?
Will this error impact my process?

Thank you

LauRCist

May 30, 2023
You gave the correct answer. The question is not whether you worked, it is have you listed (IF ANY).

Nothing wrong there, dont worry!

D

Deleted member 981115

that’s what I thought in the beginning but a lot of people say the correct answer is N/A if you never served in military.
You gave the correct answer. The question is not whether you worked, it is have you listed (IF ANY).

Nothing wrong there, dont worry!

LauRCist

May 30, 2023
Well those people have guessed, and wrongly!

I did a quick search in the forum and found out that people who answered Yes or No to the question got their PR without issues even when they did not have any military history.
My application is in progress and I dont even remember this question, but I must have answered Yes, because that is how I would answer it when I read it now. So dont overthink it, it is not a big deal.